Top Limerick Nature and Wildlife Tours
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Limerick Tours
Discover the splendors of the Dingle Peninsula on a full-day trip from Limerick. Traveling by air-conditioned vehicle with an expert driver-guide, admire this mountainous stretch of Atlantic coast as you learn about its natural history and rich past. Enjoy breathtaking ocean views as you drive around Slea Head, Europe’s most westerly drive; and stroll on Inch Beach, a beauty spot and surfers’ favorite. Gaze out at the Blasket Islands, including the ‘Sleeping Giant’ island, and visit Dingle, the pretty main town, famous for its friendly harbor dolphin, ‘Fungie.’
Combine two of Ireland’s most dramatic natural wonders on this full-day tour from Limerick. Walk along the awe-inspiring sea cliffs of the Cliffs of Moher, which tower 702-feet (214-meters) over the Atlantic coast, then explore the otherworldly karst landscape of The Burren. That’s not all: you’ll also visit the fishing village of Kinvara, Bunratty Castle and Doolin, the home of traditional Irish music.
Take in some of the most beautiful views of Ireland on this full-day tour of the Ring of Kerry from Limerick. As you ride the 111-mile-long (179-km-long) circular route, pass by places such as Waterville, Sneem, and Killarney National Park. Spot beaches, villages, green pastures, and mountain ranges in County Kerry, and make your last visit to the stunning Torc Waterfall.
Come discover the world-famous Cliffs of Moher on the scenic coastal Wild Atlantic Way route. This tour includes a 6 hour stop at the Cliffs of Moher and a self-guided walk from the village of Doolin along the Cliff path to the Cliffs of Moher visitor centre. If walking, photography, breath taking scenery and invigorating Atlantic sea air is your thing, this tour is for you! Your local driver/guide will take you on a fascinating journey from Limerick, via Ennis to the picturesque village of Doolin in County Clare. Your driver / guide will drop you at the Quay at Doolin, from here you start your self-guided walk via the village of Doolin along the Cliff path to the Cliffs of Moher. The 8km of coastal walkway offers breath taking views of Galway Bay, the Aran Islands and the Cliffs of Moher. Rendezvous with your driver/guide and the tour coach at the Cliffs of Moher visitor centre at 4.30pm and then sit back and relax while you return to Limerick.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Nature and Wildlife Tours in Limerick?
The best Nature and Wildlife Tours in Limerick according to Viator travelers are:
What Nature and Wildlife Tours in Limerick are taking additional safety precautions?
These Limerick experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets