Top Ljubljana Classes & Workshops
Saved to wishlist!
Art & Culture Classes
Active & Outdoor Classes
Costume Dress Up Experiences
Mountain Bike Tours
12 results | All Ljubljana Tours
Experience the delightful culture of Ljubljana during a traditional supper and folk dance event. The capital of Slovenia is the country's epicenter of culture and it shows. Sit back and enjoy an expressive folk dance show original to the region. Indulge in customary foods, savor local wine and play traditional games. After filling up on Slovenian folklore, you will receive a memorable gift as you depart.
Go a step beyond just eating great food in Slovenia, and learn how to make traditional cuisine yourself with this hands-on cooking class. Join a local cook in a restaurant kitchen and get expert tuition on how to make a four-course meal from scratch, with top tips that you wouldn’t find in a cookbook. The menu is adjusted based on the season, and it showcases fresh local ingredients.
Let go! Let go of your tension and release your energy in a friendly, fun and supporting environment. The sound and the strikes, made by your own hands, are healing for your body and mind, so join us and Feel the Djembe beats.
Explore Slovenia’s most beautiful ski slopes with a full day skiing with a private instructor. Perfect for both beginners and advanced skiers, an instructor will cater ski lessons to your needs and skill level ensuring you learn new skills and have a fantastic day on the mountain. Vogel Ski Resort is located just outside Triglav National Park and the magnificent panoramas it offers of Lake Bohinj is reason to visit in itself.
Learn to ski or work on your technique with a private instructor on this half-day excursion. Take in the scenic views as you ride a cable car above Lake Bohinj to the top station at Vogel. Meet your instructor and develop your skills at all levels. Learn the basics of skiing if you a are a beginner or improve upon what you know if you have experience.
Discover the beauty and culture of Ljubljana by bike on an afternoon city tour. Enjoy a 3-hour guided ride through Metelkova city, Tivoli Park and the Krakovo district. Cruise by stately landmarks such as the National Gallery and the Opera House, and view bustling public spaces like Central Market, Cobbler’s Bridge and French Revolution Square. Along the way, learn about the vibrant culture and history of Slovenia's treasured capital.
Taking a guided walking tour of Ljubljana is an excellent way to get to know the city especially if you’re short on time. You’ll pass by the most popular sights while learning about the city’s history, architecture, and culture from your guide. The tour concludes with a tour of the medieval Ljubljana castle where you can climb to the top of the castle tower and enjoy panoramic views of the city.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Explore the highlights of Ljubljana on this comprehensive private tour. It’s the ideal pick for first-time visitors who want to see a mix of key landmarks as well as spots off the tourist trail. Instead of spending hours planning your own itinerary, benefit from the luxury of having a private guide to take you on a tour to places such as the Triple Bridge, Ljubljana Cathedral, and the Central Market.
Experience Ljubljana’s nightlife with a pub crawl through Slovenia’s capital city. This tour is perfect for solo travelers or groups interested in meeting other travelers. You’ll spend time getting to know the other members of your tour at the first pub and then make your way through the city ending the night in one of the hottest dance clubs in Ljubljana. Your party guide will sponsor challenges and games along the way to ensure everyone has a fantastic time.
Take advantage of Ljubljana’s close proximity to Croatia’s capital—Zagreb by going on an action-packed day tour. Cut the stress out of figuring out public transport routes by having round-trip transport in a comfortable minivan included. You’ll go up the Zagreb funicular to Upper Town, visit St. Mark's Square, Kamenita Vrata, Kaptol, Dolac farmers market, Ban Jelacic Square, and Lower Town. You won’t have to worry about the trip being overcrowded as you’ll travel in a small group. Conveniently, you’ll also have the free time to explore the city independently.
Get out of the city and experience two of Slovenia’s alpine lakes on this tour. Depart from your Ljubljana hotel in an air-conditioned minivan with a driver-guide and travel to Lake Bled. Ride a traditional wooden pletna boat to the Church of the Assumption of Mary in the middle of the lake. Head up to Bled Castle and explore the fortress. Travel on to Bohinj Lake and pause at Vingar Gorge.
Transform into a real street painter and join us on a trip through colourful Ljubljana! Get to know the city, its people, architecture and nature in a fun, relaxed and creative way! This tour is appropriate for those of you who have always wanted to stand with a brush in front of a painting canvas. You'll be surprised to discover so many details of the city that you wouldn't even notice otherwise. No prior knowledge of painting is needed and fears or concerns are unnecessary. Our mentor is there to help you express your painting creativity and to paint a canvas you will gladly take home as a souvenir and maybe even put it on a wall inside your home. Get to know Ljubljana and your artistic self!
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Classes & Workshops in Ljubljana?
What Classes & Workshops in Ljubljana are taking additional safety precautions?
What Classes & Workshops in Ljubljana are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Ljubljana may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Ljubljana Cathedral (Church of St. Nicholas) Tours & Tickets
- Metelkova Tours & Tickets
- Butchers' Bridge (Mesarski Most) Tours & Tickets
- Ljubljana Castle Funicular Tours & Tickets
- Ljubljana Town Hall (Magistrat) Tours & Tickets
- Ljubljana Museum of Architecture and Design (MAO) Tours & Tickets
- Mount Saint Mary (Smarna Gora) Tours & Tickets
- Cankar Centre (Cankarjev Dom) Tours & Tickets
- National and University Library of Slovenia (Arodna in Univerzitetna Knjiznica) Tours & Tickets
- Congress Square (Kongresni Trg) Tours & Tickets
- Cobblers' Bridge (Cevljarski Most) Tours & Tickets
- Ljubljanica River Tours & Tickets
- Museum of Illusions Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Bled
- Things to do in Trieste
- Things to do in Koper
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Porec
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Rovinj
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Central Croatia
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets
Day Trips from Ljubljana
- Ljubljana to Slovenia
- Ljubljana to Postojna Cave
- Ljubljana to Predjama Castle (Predjamski Grad)
- Ljubljana to Koper
- Ljubljana to Lake Bohinj
- Ljubljana to Lake Bled
- Ljubljana to Vintgar Gorge (Soteska Vintgar)
- Ljubljana to Triglav National Park (Triglavski Narodni Park)
- Ljubljana to Bovec
- Ljubljana to Soca Valley
- Ljubljana to Piran