Top Lombardy Nature and Wildlife Tours
89 results | All Lombardy Tours
* A traveler said: "The Trip was FANTASTICO. The bus ride to and from the sights was smooth and pleasant. The guide delivered impassioned and informative banter about all the places we went to, and the local people were extremely friendly."
* A traveler said: "A little of everything - bus ride to Como, boat to Bellagio - lots of free time for exploring the area -a great choice for me and my sister’s Italy vacation. Our tour guide, “Marco” and our driver, Ricardo, were excellent. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone who wants to tour Lake Como in a day."
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Very knowledgeable and well humoured guide. A litle bit expensive but it save us time and provides extra information."
* A traveler said: "Very nice and competent guide. Larissa was full of energy and knew a lot about the history of the city. She showed us hidden gems that we would never have found ourselves. The atmosphere was very nice, and there was plenty of time to ask questions etc We would highly recommend this trip compared to the bigger groups"
* A traveler said: "This place is a Disneyland for grownups ! So many great brands at reasonable prices ! We were in awe. Thank you For this wonderful experience !"
* A traveler said: "Because it is a self guided tour, it was so easy to get what we needed from the ticket office. We went straight up to the rooftop and didn’t realize there was a Playlist for highlights up there, so we missed seeing the “monster” gargoyle. But we liked being able to pick and choose while in the cathedral."
* A traveler said: "Marika was lovely! She was very knowledgeable and kept the tour together and on time. She had a sense of humor making it as fun as can be."
* A traveler said: "The facilities are excellent, and set inside beautiful historic grounds. I highly recommend this to anybody thinking of booking."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour with very informative guide. Saw all major tourist attractions and the magnificent Last Supper artwork! Highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Linda, was fabulous. Very informative. Very considerate. She made it great! One couple in our group signed up for the tour and didn’t read that they would have to climb a number of steps. Linda went out of her way to accommodate them and still give the rest of the tour the attention they had paid for. I was impressed."
* A traveler said: "Sonia, our tour guide, was very attentive and cheerful! She is very knowledgeable and prepared us well in what to look and taste for. Sonia gave us enough time to explore on our own while making sure nobody got left behind. Enzo, the driver, was very good too and didn’t give us bumpy rides. Thumbs up and highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time learning about the history of Milano and about the last supper. Our guide was very personable and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "The guide was excellent and frequently let us know of the itinerary so there wasn't any issue on time. The train ride was fantastic and having an hour in St Moritz was plenty of time."
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful trip. Our guide Giovanni made sure we had a great experience and Luca was in constant communication before and after the tour. What I like the most is that Giovanni checked on our interests before starting the tour so we actually saw a couple of additional places since we decided to do a quick lunch. Our guide also provided great information about each place visited. I really recommend this tour and can't wait to book a different tour with then once I get back to Italy."
* A traveler said: "This was an extremely good tour. It was well organized. The tour guide was very good. And the scenery was spectacular. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Everything about this trip was lovely. Very well organized I enjoyed the tour director. The history and information she provided was excellent. The scenery was beyond any expectation I had. I highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "The day trip to Lake Maggiore was wonderful! Antonella, our tour guide, was great. She was very pleasant and knowledgable. She was very organized and kept the tour running smoothly. We had an absolutely wonderful day. I would definitely book another tour with Viator."
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Nice tour on the most beautiful lake on earth! Roberto being a passionate skipper giving a lot of Information about the lake and the great buildings around it!"
* A traveler said: "Magical tour. The views from top of the Dolomites are out of this world. The scenieries of the villages while travelling is breathtaking Not to be missed"
* A traveler said: "Claudio was a great guide and a captain, he showed us around in Como Lake and he had a very positive vibe. I would recommend anyone to book the trip without even having a doubt in mind. Always would be happy to book again!"
* A traveler said: "Frederic the tour leader was knowledgeable, fluent and personable. The tour was well organized and exceeded expectations. Frederick's knowledge of the history, culture and geography of the region was very informative."
* A traveler said: "Area is too beautiful.... would have been nice if coach could have stopped above the Como for a photo shoot.... but feasted with our eyes. Very relaxing."
* A traveler said: "Quite an exceptional tour, visiting Cinque Terre, indeed! There is beauty and history all around wherever you go. The memories will last a lifetime."
* A traveler said: "Francesca was our guide for the day, she was fantastic....informative, knowledgeable & polite...an asset to the company. The tour itself was well planned out, timings were spot on which meant crowds were avoided! Would recommend to anyone staying in Milan for a few days, even our 7 year old son loved it!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Nature and Wildlife
- Eco Tours
- Horseback Riding
- Natural Attractions
- Nature Parks
- Nature Walks
- Zoos & Wildlife Parks
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Piazza Mercanti
- Navigli District
- Milan Gallery of Modern Art (Galleria d'Arte Moderna Milano)
- Ducale Palace (Palazzo Ducale Mantova)
- Autodromo Nazionale Monza
- Via della Spiga
- Piazza delle Erbe
- Porta Nuova
- Leonardo3 Museum
- Museo del Novecento
- Fort Montecchio Nord (Forte Montecchio Nord)
- Te Palace (Palazzo Te)
- Fidenza Village
- Vicolo dei Lavandai
- Villa del Balbianello
- Sacro Monte of Varese (Sacro Monte di Varese)
- Church of Santa Maria at San Satiro (Chiesa di Santa Maria presso San Satiro)
- Milan Monumental Cemetery (Cimitero Monumentale di Milano)
- Church of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore (Chiesa di San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore)
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Central Switzerland
- Things to do in Lake Geneva
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes