Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium Tours
Read MoreShow Less
Home to the Queens Park Rangers—one of London’s popular, homegrown football (soccer) teams—Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium is a sporting highlight in Shepherd’s Bush, West London. It’s also a historical landmark: the stadium was built more than a century ago, in 1904, and has hosted the team on and off since 1917.
Founded in 1886, the Queens Park Rangers (or QPR) played for years in their namesake area of Queens Park before migrating to what is now known as Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium in 1917 (it was formerly known as Loftus Road Stadium). The team—which currently plays in the second-tier, Championship level of English football—are beloved by many West Londoners, and flocks of fans wearing the team's trademark blue and white colors often fill the stadium. Loftus Road seats 18,439, and its smaller scale means spectators sit close to the action.
Tickets to QPR games at Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium can be booked in advance, and the venue offers an accessible way to experience a classic London football game.
Things to Know Before You Go
- The stadium offers discounted entry to disabled supporters, free tickets for caregivers, and spaces for wheelchair users.
- For those looking to pick up merchandise, the stadium hosts a QPR Superstore, located on the South Africa Road side.
- Four teams play at Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium: the first team, women’s, under-23s, and under-18s.
- Advance tickets can be purchased online, by phone, or at the box office.
How to Get There
To visit Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium via public transportation, take the Central Line to White City Station, or take the Circle or Hammersmith & City lines to Wood Lane or Shepherd’s Bush Market stations. The stadium is also served by the 72, 95, 220, or 283 bus lines. It is easily accessible by car or bike or, for those based in West London, on foot.
When to Get There
Assuming a 3pm kickoff time, Loftus Road typically opens to ticketed spectators at 1:30pm and closes when the game is over, usually at 4:45pm. Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium tours—held during game days and non-game days—can be booked online or via the box office.
The Future of Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium
Amidst team complaints about the stadium’s small size and lack of profitability, it’s possible that the Queens Park Rangers will move on from Loftus Road in the years to come. Talks about the team’s next home remain undetermined, but it’s worth planning a visit to the stadium while you have the chance.
Address: South Africa Road, London, United Kingdom W12 7PJ, England
0 Tours and Activities to Experience Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium
No results found!
Things to do near London
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Dover
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Bath
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Ghent
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais