London Natural History Museum
Housed inside a gigantic Victorian-era edifice, this treasure trove of a museum holds 80 million specimens, including fossils, minerals, bones, insects, and taxidermy. Visitors can come face to face with a huge animatronic Tyrannosaurus rex at the Dinosaur Encounter exhibit, see a live leafcutter ant colony at work at the Creepy Crawlies gallery, and experience the sensation of the earth’s shaking at the earthquake simulator.
London Natural History Museum Tours
What are London Natural History Museum hours of operation?
Should I book London Natural History Museum tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit London Natural History Museum 2021?
What's the best way to experience London Natural History Museum?
- Big Bus London Hop-On Hop-Off Tour and River Cruise with Optional London Eye
- London by Night Sightseeing Tour - Open top bus
- London City Tour Hop On - Hop Off with Free Walking Tour and River Cruise
- Private London Sightseeing by Luxury Vehicle
Things to do near London
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Dover
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Bath
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in York
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais