In 1608 William the Conqueror built Warwick Castle, one of England’s most magnificent medieval castles, on the banks of the River Avon and encircled by beautiful parklands. Now a historical theme park run by Merlin Entertainments, it’s a full-on medieval experience filled with fascinating exhibits, interactive tours, and activities for the whole family.
Tours and tickets to Experience Warwick Castle
What are Warwick Castle hours of operation?
Should I book Warwick Castle tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Warwick Castle 2021?
What's the best way to experience Warwick Castle?
- Oxford, Cotswolds, Stratford-upon-Avon and Warwick Castle Day Trip from London
- Oxford, Stratford, Cotswolds & Warwick Castle Tour from London
- Warwick Castle, Oxford, Cotswolds, and Stratford-upon-Avon Custom Day Trip
- 3-Day Stratford-upon-Avon, the Cotswolds & Oxford Small-Group Tour from London
Things to do near London
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Dover
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Bath
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Ghent
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais