Top Long Island Climbing Tours
Saved to wishlist!
On the Ground
Fun & Games
2 results | All Long Island Tours
Sort by: Featured
We made suspended games up to 15-feet (three metres) high, including our special bumple ziplines, just for young guests. Adults allowed, with a child chaperone.
(add-on to the Classic Course) The highest obstacles and ziplines! We’re really going to push your limits – but we’re pretty sure you can get through our most intense aerial games and moving obstacles. We won’t leave you hanging. Just shout at a Guide below you for instruction.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Climbing in Long Island are good for avoiding crowds?
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Newark
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in New Jersey
- Things to do in Massachusetts