Top Lyon Outdoor Activities
29 results | All Lyon Tours
* A traveler said: "Great service. Our first trip into this area and the driver was very pleasant and provided a bit of an impromptu tour as we drove into the town. Our flight was a little late but this presented no problem to them. Also, we had a lot of luggage and, again, this did not present any issues."
* A traveler said: "The students were great guides when asked questions. They were really accommodating since we didn't really drink wine. Their life stories and how it touched food gave life to the experience and made us appreciate all the food selections more since we understood the passion behind the food. We ending up going to the food hall 2 more times."
* A traveler said: "We found the 3 day Lyon card a cost effective and easy way to travel around the city. Scanning the card on Public transport was easy and time saving. Museums too. And it included a boat trip and walking tour. Excellent value for money"
* A traveler said: "Great way to see key points in the city and just as importantly to learn about what we are seeing. I strongly recommend this tour for anyone visiting Lyon."
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful day we had. The wines were delicious, the lunch was first-rate and our guide, Julie, was a delight. Whether you’re just beginning your exploration of the wines of the northern Rhône or have some knowledge, you will definitely learn something. Ask for Julie. With her knowledge of the wines and the region, you will really enjoy the afternoon. Take this tour ~ it’s a wonderful way to spend a day in France."
* A traveler said: "Our bike tour was marvelous - a wonderful way to see and learn about Lyon. The e-bikes were a lifesaver going up some of the city's hills, and the knowledge of the city displayed by our tour guide, Oliver, was indispensable. And you can't beat the views of the city and the resulting photos. It was topped off by a light lunch and great Rhone wines. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Grace was a great guide. Very knowledgable and fun. Also a very good driver. The history and tour of the town was just the right amount and the galette delicious. We enjoyed having some time on our own to explore as well and never felt rushed. Perouges is beautiful little village and off the beaten track of many of the larger tours. We highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Toni was extremely knowledgeable, friendly & fun. He follows up with any recommendations made during the tour and emails it to you. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The driver was waiting for us when we left baggage pick-up; he had a sign with our name and he had positioned himself so he was immediately visible. He was very pleasant, polite and helpful. The vehicle was very comfortable for the six adults in our party and easily handled all our luggage in the rear of the van so no one had a bag on their lap. The drive into town was very pleasant and we got to our hotel quickly and comfortably. An excellent experience we would certainly use this service again and recommend it without reservation. great job!!!! Thank you very much!!"
* A traveler said: "We absolutely loved our personal tour with Jorge!! We saw many Traboules and other sites particular to Lyon and Vieux Lyon. He was very responsive to what we wanted to see and exceptionally well educated in information about Lyon."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Paul covered history, culture, arts, and everything else one would want to know. Paul was really fun and personable and gave some great recommendations for our time here"
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide ! Food tasting , we expected more about it, was not good. Beautiful city Lyon…………….."
* A traveler said: "The bike tour was very interesting. Our guide, Vincent, was very enthusiastic and knowledgeable. He loves Lyon!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was short , nice and funny. The instructor worked very hard to carry our 200 kg hup the heels of this lovely city."
* A traveler said: "This tour was a great way to learn your way around Lyon we did it the first morning we arrived and it really helped us get to know our way around - some history - lots of picture opportunities!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour!!! Great guide. We rented a boat in Annecy and toured the lake looking up at the Swiss Alps. I'm so glad we did this. Our teenagers loved it!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Gastronomic Tour of Halles Paul Bocuse in Lyon
- Northern Rhône Valley Day Tour with Wine Tasting from Lyon
- Lyon Small Group Guided Electric Bike Tour with Food Tasting
- Pérouges Medieval Village Private Half-Day Trip with Tasting from Lyon
- Lyon Highlights & Secrets Walking Guided Tour (small group) including Funicular
- Resistance and Deportation History Centre (Centre d'Histoire de la Résistance et de la Déportation)
- Lumière Institute (Institut Lumière)
- Hameau Duboeuf
- Ancient Theatre of Fourvière (Théâtre Antique de Lyon)
- Musée Miniature et Cinéma
- Mini World Lyon
- Tête d'Or Park (Parc de la Tête d'Or)
- Lyon Palace of Justice (Palais de Justice Historique de Lyon)
- Lyon Cathedral (Cathédrale St-Jean)
- Lyon Les Halles Market (Les Halles Paul Bocuse)
- Célestins Theatre (Théâtre des Célestins)
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes
- Things to do in Annecy
- Things to do in Geneva
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Montreux
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Marignane
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Burgundy
- Things to do in Lake Geneva