Official Real Madrid Store at Santiago Bernabéu Stadium (Tienda Oficial RM)
Madrid is a city that loves its soccer, but you don’t need to be a Spaniard to know about the all-star local team, Real Madrid. To pick up merchandise that’s sure to make you popular at thetabernas, visit the Official Real Madrid Store at Santiago Bernabéu Stadium. Grab a jersey or team scarf, and take in a game while you’re there.
More than just a sports club with numerous Champions League titles, Real Madrid is a global brand, with dedicated fans around the world. If you’re looking to buy a shirt, or a cap to keep the Spanish sunshine out of your eyes, the Official Real Madrid Store is the ideal place.
Stop by after a tour of Santiago Bernabéu Stadium that offers behind-the-scenes access to everything from the president’s box to the trophy room. Or, go on game day, before Real Madrid hits the pitch.
Things to Know Before You Go
Sports enthusiasts shouldn’t miss the Official Real Madrid Store, known for its wide selection of team products.
If you attend a Real Madrid match, you don’t need to go to the main store—several shop spaces are located throughout the stadium.
How to Get There
The most convenient way to reach the Official Real Madrid Store at Santiago Bernabéu Stadium is by metro. Hop on line 10 at one of Central Madrid’s stations, and get off at the Santiago Bernabéu stop. You’ll find the store off Padre Damián Street, at Gate 55 of the stadium.
When to Get There
The store is open every day: Monday through Saturday from 10am to 9pm, and Sunday from 11am to 7:30pm. Because game times affect opening hours, be sure to check the Real Madrid schedule before you arrive. Expect crowds if you visit on a game day. The stadium is usually quieter in June and July, when La Liga (the Spanish professional soccer league) typically doesn’t play.
Stadium Tours in Madrid
Stadium tours give football fans a behind-the-scenes look at the changing rooms, players’ tunnel, press room, and even the pitch of Madrid’s most famous stadiums. On a tour of Bernabéu Stadium, visitors can tour the presidential box, marvel at the trophy room, tour the locker room where star player Cristiano Ronaldo prepares for each game, and explore the club’s long legacy of excellence in its on-site museum. Real Madrid rivals Atlético Madrid play at Wanda Metropolitano, where interactive exhibits bring the team’s history to life.
- Things to do in Toledo
- Things to do in Segovia
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Cordoba
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Bilbao
- Things to do in Santander
- Things to do in Murcia
- Things to do in San Sebastian
- Things to do in Alicante
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Seville
- Things to do in Castile and León
- Things to do in Aragón
- Things to do in Basque Country
- Santiago Bernabéu Stadium (Estadio Santiago Bernabéu)
- Paseo de la Castellana
- Museum of Natural Sciences
- Geomineral Museum (Museo Geominero)
- Lázaro Galdiano Museum (Museo Lázaro Galdiano)
- Sorolla Museum (Museo Sorolla)
- Museum of Public Art (Museo Arte Público de Madrid)
- Velázquez Palace (Palacio de Velázquez)
- Andén Cero
- Barrio de Salamanca
- Plaza de Colón
- Hard Rock Café Madrid
- Bullfighting Museum (Museo Taurino de Madrid)
- Plaza de Toros de las Ventas
- Madrid Wax Museum (Museo de Cera de Madrid)
- Madrid Cooking Classes
- Madrid Nightlife
- Wine Tasting Tours from Madrid
- Flamenco in Madrid
- Madrid Football
- Toledo Day Trips from Madrid
- Top Shopping Spots in Madrid
- Things to Do in Madrid This Fall
- Visiting Madrid's Golden Triangle of Art
- Art Lover’s Guide to Madrid
- Where to Find the Best Views in Madrid
- Madrid Neighborhood Guide
- Must-See Museums in Madrid