Things to Do in Madrid This Summer
Summer brings temperatures ideal for exploring the Spanish capital, so travelers visiting Madrid between May and September will find plenty of opportunities to check out art, culture, and history beneath sunny skies. Here are a few ways to do so.
See the city’s top attractions aboard an open-air hop-on, hop-off bus.
Zip through the streets on a fun-filled Segway tour.
Treat your tastebuds to a tapas and wine tasting tour of Madrid’s vibrant culinary scene.
Feel the sultry heat of flamenco, Spain’s traditional dance, at one of the country’s top venues.
Fly high above Toledo or Segovia in a hot air balloon.
Embark on a day trip to Segovia, Avila, Toledo, or the El Escorial Monastery and the Valley of the Fallen Monument.
- Madrid Cooking Classes
- Madrid Nightlife
- Wine Tasting Tours from Madrid
- Flamenco in Madrid
- Madrid Football
- Toledo Day Trips from Madrid
- Top Shopping Spots in Madrid
- Things to Do in Madrid This Fall
- Visiting Madrid's Golden Triangle of Art
- Art Lover’s Guide to Madrid
- Where to Find the Best Views in Madrid
- Madrid Neighborhood Guide
- Must-See Museums in Madrid
- Things to Do in Madrid This Summer