Top Madrid City Tours
205 results | All Madrid Tours
* A traveler said: "We were able to use only one of our two days, but it was excellent. We were able to see the city in a nutshell and in a short period of time. Due to the Coronavirus, we were not able to continue our trip, therefore we could not use the second day but they refunded 50 % of our ticket. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "I was totally impressed with the knowledge and leadership skills of the guides and the way they accommodated participants’ different languages. The history and unique details of the area were of particular interest to me. Everything was well organized and run on time."
* A traveler said: "Jose was a wonderful and very informative guide. We really enjoyed his narration during the Royal Palace tour. He was so kind to answer all of our questions."
* A traveler said: "My son and I thoroughly enjoyed meeting Padlo and his historical walking and food tour of Madrid. His historial insights, anecdotes and sense of humour were great and the foods and drinks we tasted were fantastic too!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Beatrice was great, on time and very knowledgeable, The Royal Palace was beautiful and great views of Madrid from the courtyard."
* A traveler said: "Great guide, interesting and fun city with very accommodating drivers and options-safe. The venue was easy to find and The bikes were relatively well-maintained."
* A traveler said: "Our visit to the Palace was amazing. The Palace is a very interesting and beautiful. Our tour guide was not very good. She was a nice person, but she wasn't good at explaining the Palace in either English or Spanish."
* A traveler said: "This tour was great. Our guide, Paola, was fantastic. We really enjoyed all of the bars, tapas, and drinks."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was lovely. She was very knowledgeable of the palace. It was worth the money and a must see place!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing. We saw the highlights of both cities, and our guide, Jorge, hit the right tone for the tour. He transitioned seamlessly between Spanish and English throughout the day, even though my husband was the only one who didn’t speak Spanish. Interesting historical facts were shared and questions answered. We opted for the lunch included and felt it was worth the money."
* A traveler said: "Tour very well organized and on time, Clara our guide was very professional and knowledgeable. Bus was big and comfortable with ac. Excellent cautious driver."
* A traveler said: "the palace was too good worth a visit, in spite of missing our bus the lady in office helped us in getting to another stop which i really appreciate it and we started from next stop"
* A traveler said: "It was such fun and you got to see so much in such a short time. Sergeant was easy to master and we had a friendly profession guide."
* A traveler said: "We had the most wonderful time. Our tour guide was knowledgeable and we learned a lot of history of the 2 cities. Very much worth it. Thank you Amigo Tours. We shall see you again."
* A traveler said: "David was amazing! Very knowledgeable, personable and patient. He made this experience more enjoyable. I would totally recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Arantxa, our tour guide, was the best thing ever! She made us feel at home, extremely sweet, and very knowledgeable. I’d definitely book tours with her in the future!!"
* A traveler said: "Terrific. I would highly, highly recommend this tour! The Segway allowed us to see everything I wanted to, the tour guide was fantastic - knowledgeable, funny, and gave me the greatest recommendations and directions afterwards!|Totally worth every penny!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide (Miranda) was amazing - we had a wonderful time- I would definitely recommend- thank you so much"
* A traveler said: "This tour was fantastic. Our guide was knowledgeable and made the visit really interesting. This was worth doing for sure. We did a self guided tour two years ago and this tour was so much better, and we learned a ton. The guide knew his stuff and kept it interesting. Truly five stars and really worth doing. I found the value great. The only improvement is the meeting place for the tour, it is clearly stated, but if you put it into Google Maps, it shows on the wrong side of the Opera building. Not a big deal, and not the tour operator's fault, as Google shows it incorrectly. The right place to meet is the statue by the Metro station, in front of the Opera (far side of Palace). Again, great tour, and well worth it."
* A traveler said: "This tour was the perfect way to reach these historic sites outside Madrid. The group size was ideal. Our guide, Jose, was knowledgeable and friendly. He was always willing to answer questions and share information. We highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "The tour was excellent! Stefi was a great tour guide!! Tour was educational, interesting and fun. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic! Enrique was knowledgeable, excited to share his knowledge, friendly, and knew how to keep our attention. We learned so much from him and thoroughly enjoyed his company! I would recommend this tour to all, especially if Enrique is your guide."
* A traveler said: "Our guides Lorana and Mercedes were fantastic Extremely knowledable about the art The museums were very interesting I highly Recommend using this company"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Plaza de Toros de las Ventas
- Museo de Falúas Reales
- Official Real Madrid Store at Santiago Bernabéu Stadium (Tienda Oficial RM)
- Paseo de la Castellana
- Sobrino de Botín
- Church of San Ginés (Iglesia de San Ginés)
- Plaza de Colón
- Madrid Amusement Park (Parque de Atracciones de Madrid)
- National Anthropology Museum (Museo Nacional de Antropología)
- Plaza de Cibeles
- Madrid Zoo Aquarium
- Lázaro Galdiano Museum (Museo Lázaro Galdiano)
- Barrio de Salamanca
- Madrid Teleférico (Teleférico de Madrid)
- Cybele Palace (Palacio de Cibeles)
- Puerta del Sol
- Cardamomo Tablao Flamenco
- Royal Palace of El Pardo (Palacio Real de El Pardo)
- La Casa Encendida
- La Latina
- Things to do in Toledo
- Things to do in Segovia
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Cordoba
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Bilbao
- Things to do in Santander
- Things to do in Murcia
- Things to do in San Sebastian
- Things to do in Alicante
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Seville
- Things to do in Castile and León
- Things to do in Aragón
- Things to do in Basque Country