Top Madrid Day Trips
220 results | All Madrid Tours
* A traveler said: "Tour very well organized and on time, Clara our guide was very professional and knowledgeable. Bus was big and comfortable with ac. Excellent cautious driver."
* A traveler said: "tour was good,Toledo and Segovia are must see places in Spain and our guides Khan and Beatriz made it even better 😊thanks guys!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour - very nice bus - excellent tour guide - very knowledgeable about both places. Beautiful cities"
* A traveler said: "David was amazing! Very knowledgeable, personable and patient. He made this experience more enjoyable. I would totally recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience with full of histories. Our tour guide Pilar was very knowledgeable and very approachable."
* A traveler said: "I had a great time. Toledo is awesome. The tour guides, Ivan and Beni were not only knowledgeable about Toledo but equally warm and pleasant."
* A traveler said: "We had the most wonderful time. Our tour guide was knowledgeable and we learned a lot of history of the 2 cities. Very much worth it. Thank you Amigo Tours. We shall see you again."
* A traveler said: "The best part of the tour was the guide, Paco was sweet and shared so much knowledge with us! His passion for his country was undeniable! He was courteous & respectful of everyone. I have had two tours in Madrid with this company and both guides were top notch, the best and I have done many tours! The cities were beautiful and full of history."
* A traveler said: "Guide was very good. Scenery was amazing, and lunch was delightful. I would definitely recommend. The Enchanted Forest is unbelievable."
* A traveler said: "Concise and to the point!! Perfect in terms of timing for kids with a short attention span! Walking distance was comfortable."
* A traveler said: "We were able to use only one of our two days, but it was excellent. We were able to see the city in a nutshell and in a short period of time. Due to the Coronavirus, we were not able to continue our trip, therefore we could not use the second day but they refunded 50 % of our ticket. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "This tour was the perfect way to reach these historic sites outside Madrid. The group size was ideal. Our guide, Jose, was knowledgeable and friendly. He was always willing to answer questions and share information. We highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Enrique was a great guide; provided us with a walking route to cover main attractions. Smooth bus ride, on time."
* A traveler said: "My sister and I were lost, and he came to get us. Very informative tour, kind and interesting. Would definitely recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Being able to visit three of Spain's top treasured sights in one day is as the Spaniards say, "honey on the lips." It's only an appetizer of the many marvels found in each location but definitely worth it if short on time. See the Roman aqueduct in Segovia and the often referred to as Disney's castle-- the Alcazar. Visit the magnificent library and royal mausoleum in El Escorial. Be amazed by the labyrinthine streets of ancient Toledo and its spectacular cathedral. Well worth the full day of magnificent sights!"
* A traveler said: "Enrique was awesome and knowledgeable. Definitely recommend the tour. Madrid country side is absolutely beautiful."
* A traveler said: "Great introduction to the Prado I found Fernando to be highly knowledgeable and had a great sense of humour Would certainly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed our very full day in Toledo, comfortable bus, excellent guide. I would use this tour group for other tours."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour guide very knowledgeable of the history. The palace is beautiful and rich with history. A must see when visiting Madrid"
* A traveler said: "Very educational and fun. Great atmosphere in a small group. Jorge, the guide was very knowledgeable. We visited three complete different wineries and we learned a lot about the wine making process."
* A traveler said: "Carlos was a wonderful tour guide and made sure everyone had a great time. I liked the diversity of the different places he took us to. I would highly recommend this tour! Lynne Denver CO"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the visit the tour guide was excellent and the timing was superb. We highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Nicolas was a great guide. Really enjoyed cycling through Madrid city and learning about t city’s rich and cultural history. Highly recommend it."
Frequently Asked Questions
- La Cueva de Lola
- Sorolla Museum (Museo Sorolla)
- Madrid Amusement Park (Parque de Atracciones de Madrid)
- Barrio de Salamanca
- Reina Sofia Museum (Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofia)
- Andén Cero
- Cybele Palace (Palacio de Cibeles)
- Church of San Ginés (Iglesia de San Ginés)
- Madrid Río Park (Parque Madrid Río)
- Puerta del Sol
- CaixaForum Madrid
- La Casa Encendida
- Plaza de Espana
- Museo del Aire
- La Taberna de Mister Pinkleton
- La Esquina del Bernabeu
- Lázaro Galdiano Museum (Museo Lázaro Galdiano)
- Essential Flamenco
- National Anthropology Museum (Museo Nacional de Antropología)
- Things to do in Toledo
- Things to do in Segovia
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Cordoba
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Bilbao
- Things to do in Santander
- Things to do in Murcia
- Things to do in San Sebastian
- Things to do in Alicante
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Seville
- Things to do in Castile and León
- Things to do in Aragón
- Things to do in Basque Country