Top Malaysia Travel & Transportation Services
500 results | All Malaysia Tours
* A traveler said: "great service would recommend to anyone. ready and waiting for us they even text you to let you know where they standing."
* A traveler said: "We used this service 4 times whilst in KL and found them to be so professional and friendly. Would use them again ."
* A traveler said: "Although we had an early departure, and were the only people in the (shared) van, it arrived within 5 mins of the appointed time and got us to the airport with plenty of time to spare."
* A traveler said: "Abu was waiting for us at the airport and a quick ride to our hotel. We arranged for him to take us out the next day around the island and the itinerary he put together was amazing. We saw it all and he did not rush us at all. Booked him to take us to our cruise ship and then after we returned back to the airport. An amazing driver"
* A traveler said: "Hi, Great service from the company, emailed me all the relevant details and very professional service when we arrived. Will certainly use them again on my return to langkawi"
* A traveler said: "Good soup, followed by coffee and an shower. Well maintained and and organized. Will come / stay again next time."
* A traveler said: "Our driver, Edwin, was prompt, professional and very courteous. He provided us with a wealth of information about Kuala Lumpur. He was so awesome we requested him to be our driver on our return trip. Highly recommend this company and especially Edwin."
* A traveler said: "Great service Very well informed guide Perfect pick up drop and ease of access for first time travelers Highly recommend Special mention to the driver and tour guide very informative and humble"
* A traveler said: "Good clean vehicle, lots of room with just the 2 of us, air conditioned & given water. Only short coming, made for short people so no room for legs."
* A traveler said: "Jimmy was an awesome driver and guide. He was early and waiting for us and we had a fantastic time. In addition to the places we wanted to see, he suggested other sites off the beaten tourist track that were great. He was kind, professional and knowledgeable and you couldn't ask for a better time. There was no way we could have seen all that we did without him. Highly recommend him."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Kota Belud
- Signal Hill Observatory Platform
- A' Famosa Safari Wonderland
- Petrosains the Discovery Centre
- Angry Birds Activity Park
- Penang Armenian Street (Lebuh Armenian)
- Chayamangkalaram Buddhist Temple (Wat Chayamangkalaram)
- Canada Hill
- Sarawak Museum
- Labuk Bay Proboscis Monkey Sanctuary
- Gunung Gading National Park
- The Shore Sky Tower
- Zoo Melaka (Malacca Zoo and Night Safari)
- Wonderfood Museum Penang
- Dayang Bunting Island (Pulau Dayang Bunting)
- Crocodile Adventureland Langkawi (Langkawi Crocodile Farm)
- Cameron Highlands
- Eagle Square (Dataran Lang)
- Sandakan Sepilok Orangutan Rehabilitation Centre
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Kota Kinabalu
- Things to do in Kuching
- Things to do in Petaling Jaya
- Things to do in Sandakan
- Things to do in Cherating
- Things to do in Ipoh
- Things to do in Johor Bahru
- Things to do in Singapore
- Things to do in Cambodia
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Sabah
- Things to do in Sarawak