Top Maryland Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
65 results | All Maryland Tours
* A traveler said: "It was a very nice and informative personal tour. The driver was excellent and interesting and we had a great time."
* A traveler said: "The singer you guys had on the boat was amazing. I enjoyed how he engaged with the people on the boat."
* A traveler said: "Me and my husband celebrate our anniversary on the cruise and it was wonderful the food was delicious The Vibes were good the staff were perfect and loads of fun. What a wonderful group, everything was perfect. I would truly truly go again.👍👍💗😘💃💃"
* A traveler said: "Peaceful and calm sail. Very informative about the Baltimore area and highlights. Salt of the earth Captain and first mate. Would recommend"
* A traveler said: "Taking historical tour gave me a better understanding of the city. The tour guide was very clear in his presentation and was knowledgeable of area, being able to answer follow-up questions."
* A traveler said: "The captain was great and the first mate was very knowledgeable about the harbor. The sailing was so peaceful."
* A traveler said: "Amazing customer service, accommodating, and a great way to create a cool one of the kind experiences for my husband and I."
* A traveler said: "Learning about the development of the Fells Point area. Seeing the Under Armor campus and hearing how they grew and expanded."
* A traveler said: "We loved the experience very much! So much fun and Jenifer was a great tour host! We loved Black Ankle Vineyard the best, they made everything go smoothly and the place had an inviting atmosphere, love it! Thank you Jenifer for being such a great host, we would definitely book another tour with you and Viator!"
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing day on the water. Captain Tom and his mate were very knowledgeable of the history of the city and told great stories. The boat was perfect size and having a small group made the experience even more enjoyable. I would highly recommend this cruise."
* A traveler said: "NATHAN WAS AWESOME ! The staff was friendly . Would definitely return . My mom yr old was on the ride as well and the accommodations made us feel safe !"
* A traveler said: "This was an awesome tour ! The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable about the history. We enjoyed every minute and would definitely recommend it"
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed our tour guide and the way she explained the history of the monuments. She was very knowledgeable and made learning about the history Washington DC interesting."
* A traveler said: "We had a great experience. The weather was nice and the staff was great. Really enjoyed all of the sights."
* A traveler said: "Seth, our guide, was very personable and a lot of fun. I especially loved one part of the evening when guests were seated together where he asked us to share something about the famous foods from our home states. Fells Point is a beautiful, historic neighborhood and a must see while in Baltimore!"
* A traveler said: "Tim was an awesome tour guide! He knows his stuff and definitely knows how to tell a ghost story. The ghost tour was the best part of my trip to Baltimore."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour guide who provided numerous civil war stories and gave great historical context. Lot’s of information about some of the older buildings with history, background and pictures."
* A traveler said: "Captain Steve and his 1st mate, Sarah, his daughter, were very hospitable. Captain Steve was very accommodating the minute we arrived on his ship. My wife and I had a wonderful time. Would do it over again in a heartbeat."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was just FABULOUS! She danced around the closed barriers and obstacles the day the suicide bomber closed stuff down and still got us to good picture sites, knew ALL of her history, engaged all the tour ppl w questions, even got us all to sing God Bless America together as part of the tour! She got us to introduce where we came from and she REMEMBERED. Also Ice cold water bottles as you get on the bus! Really recommend this tour!!"
* A traveler said: "We had amazing tour with our guides, they were knowledgeable and treated us like VIP’swe loved the fact they picked us up in black suburban- truly felt like VIP- and we had regulated tour for the 2 of us and they were very attentive to our wishes."
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful tour. Our driver and guide worked so well together to provide a wonderful experience. We experienced so much in such a relatively short time, their knowledge of the city was amazing. This tour is ideal if you only have a few days in the city. We would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Jenifer was a wonderful guide & we had a fabulous time. :) I was part of a group of 5 celebrating my best friend’s bachelorette party and Jenifer was very accommodating, personable, & kind! The wineries were nice & the tastings were great. The lunch provided by Vino 301 was also delicious!!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Jennifer and Leslie were outstanding tour guides and made sure we all had a great day. We were celebrating with one of our friends and they took care to make sure our time was extra special! Thanks again!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Maryland Science Center
- Medieval Times Baltimore
- Star-Spangled Banner Flag House
- Baltimore National Aquarium
- American Visionary Art Museum
- Calvert Marine Museum
- Patterson Park
- Annmarie Sculpture Garden & Arts Center
- Fell’s Point
- Babe Ruth Birthplace & Museum
- Baltimore Little Italy
- Baltimore Federal Hill
- Things to do in Baltimore
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in New Jersey
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Amboseli National Park
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Newark
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Connecticut
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Ohio
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Tennessee