Top Maui Classes & Workshops
42 results | All Maui Tours
* A traveler said: "Photographer was very helpful get in my three year old to smile. Very impressed and very excited for the photos"
* A traveler said: "The front desk gal was great helping us get ready and she got us so many great photos. The guys who took us out surfing were so cool and encouraging! We had a great time and got up on probably 6 waves with their great instructions. Don’t forget to tip this team after!"
* A traveler said: "A fun experience. Our instructor Mike was super patient and super helpful. We are total beginners but we’re able to catch waves and get up on the boards."
* A traveler said: "If you are in Maui surfing with Church is a must! James and Church make surfing easy. You can tell how much Church loves to be in the water surfing and swimming. Church is definitely a Kihei celebrity. They are an impressive duo! This was the highlight of our trip!!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Easy to book. Great communication and our driver Freddie was wonderful. Have already booked our trip back to the airport."
* A traveler said: "Great instructors who really are interested in the guest experience. Very patient and excellent with all ages."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful evening. Fantastic food. The views and experience are unimaginable. The entertainment was great"
* A traveler said: "Loved this tour! The snorkeling was amazing, saw more with this tour than other places we went to on our own. Surfing was great too, way easier than I expected."
* A traveler said: "Quinn was a wonderful guide. He knows everything there is to know about Maui and made sure everyone had an amazing time"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I went to do this activity with our friends. It was our first time and we all were little nervous about it. But our guides were so awesome and helpful. They were really nice to everyone. We all enjoyed and loved it. We had such a good time. This was a great experience. You must do it."
* A traveler said: "Best time! This was so much fun! The guys are great! Tristan really makes sure everybody has a great time! I’ll do it again"
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic dinner Cruise. The food was great! The music was fantastic! We will definitely go again the next time we are in Maui."
* A traveler said: "My kids were there to surf for the first time. Trainer Kain Daly is excellent . He helped kids patiently."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed surfing so much! Star was great! We really enjoyed spending time with her. I highly recommend Maui Wave Riders!!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide and the trainee were VERY accommodating. We watched from the shore as they took care of our 10-year-old son over and over, encouraging him every time a good wave came in. My son was exhausted but he got the best service I could expect."
* A traveler said: "Sola was a great instructor. Helpful, fun, laid back, and gave excellent lunch recommendation. The surfing was a blast too."
* A traveler said: "It was a very relaxing experience and fun. The instructor was super nice! I really enjoyed it and learned to let go."
* A traveler said: "Straight forward lesson. Our guide Funchie was amazing, great personality and worked with everyone well to get them up on our boards. Very fun experience. Perfect for first timers!"
* A traveler said: "Very nice people, so frendly and professional. Love the training, definitely I will book surfing with them next time."
* A traveler said: "Kain was the best!! He was super nice, helpful, and patient! We did a beginning surfing lesson :) My sister even got her own wave without help a few times! Really cool Would 100% do this again"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I had a great time. I’m far from an artist like he is but I truly enjoyed painting with him and our instructor. She gave instructions that were easy to do and understand. At the end, we had painted a beautiful sunset. Highly recommend this experience!"
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time during our private surf lesson with Jordan. He was great at teaching us the ropes and encouraging us along the way. So much fun!"
* A traveler said: "Tim was an amazing instructor with many years experienced, we were both able to catch some waves. My husband did very well his first try. I definitely recommend Goofy Foot to anyone new to surfing staying on Maui!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Bailey House Museum
- Surfing Goat Dairy
- Wailea Beach
- Maui Ocean Center
- Haleakala National Park
- Kaumahina State Wayside Park
- Hana Lava Tube (Ka'eleku Caverns)
- Banyan Tree Park
- Royal Lahaina Luau
- Kaʻanapali Beach
- Pipiwai Trail
- Honolua Bay
- Waihee Ridge Trail
- Oheo Gulch
- La Perouse Bay