Top Maui Sporting Events
33 results | All Maui Tours
* A traveler said: "I wanted to go because I love pineapples. This trip was so much more. Our tour guide, George, was very knowledgeable on the history of pineapples and the farm. I enjoyed looking at the pineapples and there stages. The best part was sampling them."
* A traveler said: "Incredible adventure with knowledgeable staff. Would give it 6 stars if possible! Still getting the dirt out but worth every second!"
* A traveler said: "It was awesome!!! Very good experience. Don't miss it. It's a unique experience. You can even see sharks if you are lucky !!!"
* A traveler said: "Oscar was amazing! Such a kind, thoughtful tour guide. The whole experience was so fun and such a one of a kind experience."
* A traveler said: "Such a awesome activity while on our honeymoon in Maui. Great views and instructors were great! Amazing views while out there. Be prepared if you do have a low profile vehicle there is a portion of driving up their driveway it is very rugged, dirt holes and rocks be prepared to bottom out the vehicle. But overall will do it again"
* A traveler said: "Loved the entire tour and our pilot was super knowledgeable and friendly. This was a gift for my sons birthday and he got to fly the plane! Outstanding excursion!!"
* A traveler said: "Alec was an excellent guide and took us to some great hidden gems. Always felt safe with him driving!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing! Eric rocks he was very knowledgeable and safe. Best sunset ever flying over and around Maui with my wife"
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Bill was an excellent guide. Very knowledgeable, entertaining and great driver. He is the “celestial navigator” of the Road to Hana :). Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "A great experience overall! Our pilot was knowledgeable and we got to try fresh fruits on the land we landed in! Same as the other tour I did with viator, be prepared to be with some other folks that aren't great at wearing their masks (even now during delta times)."
* A traveler said: "Excellent pilot and tour. Could have had a little more shoreline time. Pilot was knowledgeable and fun."
* A traveler said: "Jake was a great tour guide. Good local facts and very personable. He was professional And knowledgeable. Felt safe."
* A traveler said: "We had the best tour guide. Alex was such a funny, and very knowledgeable about the tour. It was a long tour but it didn't feel like a 10 hour tour at all. I learned so much of the history of the island Maui. What a beautiful tour, well worth it. I love Maui!! Thank you Alex!! We'll definitely be back. Mahalo 🤙"
* A traveler said: "Was a fun experience! Very relaxing and the guides were really nice. Would highly recommend this to anyone who wants to get into the water and chill out there for a bit."
* A traveler said: "Forrest had a good knowledge of the land and handled the trailer well up the mountainside. Great times"
* A traveler said: "Excellent - easy ride, bikes were fine, tour leaders fun and attentive to needs of the riders (who was nervous, who needed extra care, etc)"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Damien was very knowledgeable and accommodating to customizing our tour. A very relaxing and comfortable day!"
* A traveler said: "our pilot was fabulous and knowledgeable about the island and made sure everyone on both sides of the helicopter got to see everything....would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "This tour is a must. We so enjoyed the tour and learned and saw so much of the beautiful island of Maui. Our guide, Tom, was excellent. He was so knowledgeable and willing to share. He knew all the good spots and managed to get us to those locations without the huge crowds. Tom is the greatest. Thanks for a wonderful experience!"
* A traveler said: "Billy is the BEST!!! Book him for your trip, you won’t regret it! Billy was an excellent driver/tour guide and even a better human. As a woman I often feel uncomfortable traveling alone or with other women, but with Billy my friend and I felt safe!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hanakao'o Beach Park
- Royal Lahaina Luau
- Little Beach
- Haleakala National Park
- Puaʻa Kaʻa State Wayside Park
- Honolua Bay
- Ali'i Kula Lavender Farm
- ʻIao Valley State Monument
- Kaumahina State Wayside Park
- Waiʻanapanapa State Park
- Bailey House Museum
- Ulupalakua Ranch
- Maui Ocean Center
- Maui Tropical Plantation
- Surfing Goat Dairy