Top Maui Surfing Lessons
27 results | All Maui Tours
* A traveler said: "Great experience - 4 first time surfers (18-20year olds) Good instructions - we're able to hop up and surf. Just the right amount of time for lesson and practice. All went out the next day to do a bit if surfing on their own. Extra fee photos were a nice touch!"
* A traveler said: "Mike was great! We all got up! His instructions were clear, and he made sure everyone had a great time!"
* A traveler said: "It was such a fun time-my instructor Zoom was really nice and super funny. I definitely got the most out of the day!"
* A traveler said: "Very nice people, so frendly and professional. Love the training, definitely I will book surfing with them next time."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed surfing so much! Star was great! We really enjoyed spending time with her. I highly recommend Maui Wave Riders!!"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time and very educational! Went out on the last trip of the season and was not disappointed! We were able to see a lot of activity and it was well narrated!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide and the trainee were VERY accommodating. We watched from the shore as they took care of our 10-year-old son over and over, encouraging him every time a good wave came in. My son was exhausted but he got the best service I could expect."
* A traveler said: "My kids were there to surf for the first time. Trainer Kain Daly is excellent . He helped kids patiently."
* A traveler said: "Great instructors who really are interested in the guest experience. Very patient and excellent with all ages."
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time during our private surf lesson with Jordan. He was great at teaching us the ropes and encouraging us along the way. So much fun!"
* A traveler said: "Thoroughly enjoyed Max. He was engaging and made our first surfing experience fantastic. Thanks you for the great adventure"
* A traveler said: "Being able to feel the starfish and creatures. And 3D movie. And all the huge fish area. We would come again!!"
* A traveler said: "Matias and his team were fantastic. We had so much fun and they made it so easy. I highly recommend this to anyone who has never surfed. The whole family got up and they made it enjoyable to do. Thanks for the great experience!"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed our private surf group lesson. The instructors were great and the waves were perfect for beginners. I would recommend this activity for anyone travelling with kids or looking to learn surfing basics."
* A traveler said: "Sola was a great instructor. Helpful, fun, laid back, and gave excellent lunch recommendation. The surfing was a blast too."
* A traveler said: "Tristan was a great instructor. Gave us the run down and made us feel safe and ready to take on some waves!"
* A traveler said: "This experience was so much fun! My instructor Calvin was a great teacher! His tips were great and I got up on my first try. The waves were picking up as the lesson went on making it even more exciting! I will definitely continue with surfing after this and can’t wait to go again! The photographer took great photos that captured this amazing experience! Shaka and Mahalo 🤙🏻"
* A traveler said: "If you are in Maui surfing with Church is a must! James and Church make surfing easy. You can tell how much Church loves to be in the water surfing and swimming. Church is definitely a Kihei celebrity. They are an impressive duo! This was the highlight of our trip!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Surfing Goat Dairy
- Hanakao'o Beach Park
- Kaʻanapali Beach
- Lanai Island
- Lahaina Jodo Mission
- Kahului Harbor
- Kalaupapa National Historical Park
- Hana Lava Tube (Ka'eleku Caverns)
- Ali'i Kula Lavender Farm
- Honolua Bay
- La Perouse Bay
- Wailea Beach
- Ocean Vodka Organic Farm and Distillery
- Haleakala National Park
- Banyan Tree Park