Top Medellín Shore Excursions
16 results | All Medellín Tours
* A traveler said: "Such a great experience. Worth every penny, we really enjoyed our tour guide! Sight seeing was so fun we got to experience so much history and culture"
* A traveler said: "Sandi, Angie, and don the bus driver we’re fantastic hosts. For $30 This is a no brained! They take you to the rock, the town, and on a short boat tour. Just to have transportation to guatape and back is totally worth the money. Definitely book this one instead of paying $85 elsewhere!"
* A traveler said: "This tour is one and most affordable tour we have taken in the last few years.. this tour included breakfast and lunch. The tour guide was excellent with perfect English"
* A traveler said: "I truly appreciate both my tour guide and driver for making my experience one I will never forget. Highly recommend it for all. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Loved every minute! Carlos is awesome what a cool dude to do a tour with. Learned a lot and had some amazing coffee and food."
* A traveler said: "The service was outstanding!!! The driver was waiting for me at the airport and the drive was quick and pleasant. Thank for everything!"
* A traveler said: "Hearing about Colombia’s past, how the stairs built a better future for the people who live there. The murals are beautiful and very thought provoking."
* A traveler said: "I found this tour absolutely sensational and this is without even talking about the delectable cuisines. The tour is well balanced from knowledgeable information in conjunction with AMAZING food. Fun banter and light hearted conversations felt like hitting the streets with a long lost friend. I’m sure you’ll find your personal favorites but the “Arepa De Chócolo” is divine! Ending the night in a quaint coffee house in the mountains was the perfect cherry on top. I’d recommend this tour 10/10 times and give it 15/5 stars if I could. Simply put. Absolutely amazing. You won’t honk twice about the decision once the first bite touches your tongue. Enjoy and have an extra bite for me as well!!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing and Luis was an excellent guide. The history and culture here are well worth experiencing! I highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Jaun was very responsive excellent communication knows his city and made sure all my needs where met we went para sailing, mountain biking and toured district 13. he picked me up at the airport, made sure I had something to eat at all times and helped me with better hotel accommodations. I highly recommend Juan for all your needs in Medellin"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Medellin Botanical Garden
- Lleras Park (Parque Lleras)
- Medellín Metropolitan Cathedral
- Gardel Plaza
- Gardeliana Museum (Museo Casa Gardeliana)
- San Antonio Plaza
- Medellín Planetarium (Planetario de Medellín)
- Eje Cafetero (Coffee Axis)
- Explora Park (Parque Explora)
- Arvi Park and Piedras Blancas Park (Parque Arvi y Parque Piedras Blancas)
- El Castillo Museum (Museo El Castillo)
- Puente de Occidente (Bridge of the West)
- San Pedro Cemetery Museum (Museo Cementerio San Pedro)
- Santo Domingo Savio Library (Biblioteca de España)
- Barefoot Park (Parque Pies Descalzos)
- Antioquia Museum (Museo de Antioquia)
- Pueblito Paisa
- La Rueca Restaurant
- Things to do in Armenia
- Things to do in Bogotá
- Things to do in Cartagena
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in Nueva Loja
- Things to do in Mindo
- Things to do in Quito
- Things to do in Limon
- Things to do in Oranjestad
- Things to do in Andes
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Central Valley