Arts Centre Melbourne Tours and Activities
Since opening in 1977, the Arts Centre Melbourne has established itself as the epicenter of the city’s performing arts scene. With the building’s dramatic spire, the complex has become a cultural landmark within the Southbank arts and culture precinct.
Hamer Hall is the main concert hall, while the Theatres Building contains several performance spaces underneath the Arts Centre’s iconic spire. Each is linked by a number of landscaped walkways. The complex also comprises dedicated gallery spaces, including Gallery 1 (formally the George Adams Gallery) and the St. Kilda Road Foyer Gallery.
The Arts Centre hosts a diverse mix of local and international performances throughout the year, as well as offering guided tours, exhibitions, and an onsite restaurant and cafe. There’s also a Sunday market held each week from 10am to 4pm, which sees local artists fill the Arts Centre Lawn with unique, handmade crafts and foodstuffs.
Tours and Activities to Experience Arts Centre Melbourne
Frequently Asked Questions
- River Gardens Melbourne Sightseeing Cruise
- Highlights & Hidden Gems With Locals: Best of Melbourne Private Tour
- Great Ocean Road Highlights Tour - 2 Days, 1 Night
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Hobart
- Things to do in Adelaide
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in South Island