Top Melbourne Holidays and Seasonal Packages
Saved to wishlist!
Nature and Wildlife Tours
Wine, Beer & Spirits
Private Sightseeing Tours
Beer & Brewery Tours
12 results | All Melbourne Tours
Sip your choice of drinks on a "hidden" bar walking tour in Melbourne. Stroll with your guide to four locations for cocktails, Australian wine and beer, stopping into a classic pub, a speakeasy-style cocktail bar tucked into the laneway, a wine bar with options from the nearby Yarra Valley, and a fourth bar that will be selected by your guide depending on your group’s interests. You'll learn about Melbourne's bar scene and local history, and get tips for additional places to visit on your own.
Get a real taste of Melbourne on this 2-hour walking tour of the famous Queen Victoria Market, which dates back to the 19th-century. With a small group of no more than 12 people per guide, you’ll enjoy a personalised experience with your local guide, as you browse the myriad stalls and mingle with the locals. Enjoy tastings of delicious seasonal delicacies (included). Tasting will depend on what is fresh on the day, but typically include Coffin Bay Oysters, grilled peppered kangaroo, pickled octopus, local goats’ milk cheese, fresh dolmades and Victorian olives. Your tour ends with a famous hot jam doughnut from the iconic American Doughnut Kitchen.
This walking tour is ideal for beer lovers, as it stops at bars specializing in Australian beer and liquor, a microbrewery, and more. Your fun (and drink)-loving local guide will tell you all about Melbourne’s alcohol history, so you get much more than just a bar-hopping evening. When the tour is over, stay on and hang out with your new friends and check out more of your guide’s recommended spots.
Experience the Great Ocean Road’s top attractions on this guided excursion that follows the iconic road in reverse. Embark on your journey and beat the crowds while learning about the region’s scenic landscapes and pretty coastal towns from an informative guide. Visit sites including the 12 Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge, Port Campbell, London Bridge, and Great Otway National Park Rainforest.
Treat yourself to a delightful day on the Mornington Peninsula on this full-day tour from Melbourne. Unwind with a relaxing, mineral-rich soak in the waters of Peninsula Hot Springs, and sample regional flavor with a delicious local lunch and wine tasting. Stop at a local strawberry farm or winery, depending on the season, and ride the Arthur's Seat Eagle gondola for panoramic views of Port Phillip Bay.
Discover the natural delights of Phillip Island with an eco-tour from Melbourne. See the iconic Brighton Beach bathing boxes, visit the beach and take some time to admire these historic landmarks. Visit the Moonlit Sanctuary Conservation Park for an up-close encounter with koalas and other Australian wildlife. Finish the day at a local beach where you can watch hundreds of some of the world's tiniest penguins waddle out of the ocean and across the sand to their burrows.
Indulge in the culinary delights of the Yarra Valley on this full-day food and wine tour. Learn about regional wines at two boutique wineries and visit a local brewery to tap beer. Plus, satisfy your sweet tooth with samples of handmade chocolates and ice cream at the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie and Ice-Creamery. Socialize with other passengers as you cruise through the beautiful valley aboard a mini-coach equipped with storage space for cooler boxes for any food and wine purchases along the way.
Soak up a spectacular aerial view of Melbourne with a visit to Melbourne Skydeck— the highest viewing platform in the Southern Hemisphere. Admire the watery expanse of Port Phillip Bay and the rolling Dandenong Ranges in the distance. Even the other skyscrapers of Melbourne’s business district will seem miniature from this incredible vantage point. Thrill-seekers can upgrade to experience ‘The Edge’— a moving, glass-bottomed cube that lets you hover over the city streets 88 floors below.
Make the most of your time in Melbourne with a private customizable tour designed to suit your group of up to eleven people. With your guide, plan your half-day or full-day tour, choosing from options such as a city tour with St Kilda and Fitzroy; seeing native Australian animals at the Healesville Sanctuary or Phillip Island penguin parade; tasting wines in the Yarra Valley; or exploring the Great Ocean Road. Your private guide provides an informative tour for your group of family, friends or business colleagues.
Take in Melbourne’s hidden gems and iconic sights on a leisurely bike tour. Travel with an expert local guide who shares the details of the city’s beginnings, Aboriginal history, and historic events such as the Eureka Rebellion of 1854 (aka the Eureka Stockade). Gain insight into the character of modern Melbourne and stop to purchase lunch at a favorite bar in Fitzroy. Your guide ensures the safety of the group while providing an entertaining and informative spin through Melbourne on two wheels.
Discover some of Australia’s most photographed landscapes on this full-day tour of the famous Great Ocean Road from Melbourne. Stop for morning tea in Anglesea, spot wild koalas along the way, and tuck into lunch overlooking the dramatic Apollo Bay. After lunch, enjoy a hike through Great Otway National Park, learn how the notorious Shipwreck Coast earned its name, and marvel over natural landmarks like the 12 Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge, and the Gibson Steps.
Spend a day immersed in the amazing animal kingdom at the Melbourne Zoo. Encounter native land species like koalas, wombats and kangaroos at the Australian Bush exhibit, and watch Victoria’s indigenous penguins and seals splash around at the Wild Sea. Admire creatures from around the globe, such as mighty Asian pachyderms at the Trail of Elephants and elegant African zebras and giraffes in open-air habitats. Don’t miss the energetic primates at Lemur Island and an elevated orangutan exhibit!
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Holidays and Seasonal Packages in Melbourne?
The best Holidays and Seasonal Packages in Melbourne according to Viator travelers are:
What Holidays and Seasonal Packages in Melbourne are taking additional safety precautions?
These Melbourne experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Holidays and Seasonal Packages in Melbourne are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Melbourne may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Melbourne Walking Tour: Uncover Hidden Laneway Bars
- Beer Lovers' Guide in Melbourne: Small Group Craft Beer Drink Tour
- Great Ocean Road Reverse Itinerary Boutique Tour - Max 12 People
- Phillip Island Penguin, Brighton Beach, Moonlit Sanctuary from Melbourne
- Yarra Valley Wine Tour with Local Harvest Tastings from Melbourne
- Cooks' Cottage Tours & Tickets
- Chapel Street Tours & Tickets
- Forum Melbourne Tours & Tickets
- Albert Park Tours & Tickets
- St Paul's Cathedral Tours & Tickets
- Rod Laver Arena Tours & Tickets
- Royal Exhibition Building Tours & Tickets
- Wilsons Promontory National Park Tours & Tickets
- Queen Victoria Market Tours & Tickets
- Immigration Museum Tours & Tickets
- Lygon Street Tours & Tickets
- Kings Domain Tours & Tickets
- The District Docklands Tours & Tickets
- Dandenong Ranges Tours & Tickets
- Sidney Myer Music Bowl Tours & Tickets
- National Gallery of Victoria Tours & Tickets
- Melbourne Star Observation Wheel Tours & Tickets
- Melbourne Southgate Tours & Tickets
- Melbourne Regent Theatre Tours & Tickets
- Churchill Island Tours & Tickets
- Visiting the Little Penguins
- How to Pick a Great Ocean Road Tour
- Wine Tasting in Yarra Valley
- Melbourne Street Art
- Shopping in Melbourne
- Holiday & Seasonal Tours
- Sightseeing on a Budget in Melbourne
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities in Melbourne
- Things to Do in Melbourne This Fall
- Things to Do in Melbourne This Spring
- Top Parks and Gardens in Melbourne
- Art Lover's Guide to Melbourne
- First-Timers Guide to Melbourne
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets
Day Trips from Melbourne
- Melbourne to Australia
- Melbourne to New South Wales
- Melbourne to Victoria
- Melbourne to Sydney
- Melbourne to Twelve Apostles
- Melbourne to Wilsons Promontory National Park
- Melbourne to Grampians National Park
- Melbourne to Healesville Sanctuary
- Melbourne to Albert Park
- Melbourne to Brighton Beach
- Melbourne to Sovereign Hill
- Melbourne to Mornington Peninsula
- Melbourne to Brighton
- Melbourne to Great Otway National Park
- Melbourne to Ballarat
- Melbourne to Geelong