Top Melbourne Outdoor Activities
213 results | All Melbourne Tours
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip, great service, super guide/driver (Graham) and interesting and enjoyable venues and super opportunities to see and access them in detail."
* A traveler said: "Nice, interesting trip. Seen typical Australian animals; bird show at Healesville. Wine tasting good, dinner excellent. Really great guide Shaun."
* A traveler said: "It was a enjoyable and memorable trip. Everyone in the group enjoyed the trip too. The tour guide was very experienced and friendly. I tried to write this review when the trip was over last year but it didn’t get through. Suddenly it just pop up. Hope this time my review will get through."
* A traveler said: "The driver was great during our trip and my father and I were able to have an amazing trip with the rest of the bus! Organised trip with enough time in each location. Thank you for helping my Dad and I have a great time full of amazing memories!"
* A traveler said: "No crowds as it was in the reserve direction. But seeing the 12 Apostles was the highlight. Loved it. Plus small numbers"
* A traveler said: "Well organized, Tara the guide & driver was efficient and helpful, koala spotting exceeded my expectations."
* A traveler said: "It was a great day with my family I would do it again and this time will do the live incourters and do bufferfly house"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic views of Melbourne from the 88th Floor. Professionally organised when you arrive to when you leave. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Great trip, lots of interesting places to go to before the visit to see the little penguins. Our tour guide told us lots of fascinating stories too."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience had by all of us. Well organised and professional. Thank you to the whole crew and our guide, Georgia. It was a truly amazing experience and one that we will remember forever. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Seeing all the animals close up on the 4wd safari adventure. The hippopotamus playing in the water and all the interactive activities for the children"
* A traveler said: "Perfect weather at the perfect spot for the perfect sunset. A tour allows you being in the nature. Long trip but totally worth it!"
* A traveler said: "I liked our guide Gui. He is awesome. I felt like he was a friend. Also liked the fact that the trip was organised and the guide was very punctual"
* A traveler said: "Healesville Sanctuary gave us the opportunity to introduce our international tour friend on her first Australian visit to the animals. We spent about 5 hours meandering around and getting a glimpse of the habitat and making new Aussie animal friends and the experience was fantastic."
* A traveler said: "nice trip to grampians national park. I just book with viator, fast booking and you are set to go. Van driver is nice and sharp on time. will book again for the next trip."
* A traveler said: "This tour was great! Shane our guide and driver was a fantastic, funny and knowledgable person who made the day even more enjoyable. We stopped off at well known hotspots along the Great Ocean Road, as well as a few hidden gems for great views and to see some illusive Aussie wildlife."
* A traveler said: "Rated very highly. Juliet was an excellent tour guide, fun and friendly. A very worthwhile experience."
* A traveler said: "Got to see amazing widlife animals especially on the safari ride. Didn’t expect to see such a close up of all the animals. Really an eye opener."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Simon is great! Visited several interesting places. There was lighting so we couldn't spend much time to watch the penguins."
* A traveler said: "Hugo, our guide was fantastic. He asked us what we wanted to see as we had been on a morNing tour with our group. We told him where we had been and he walked us through uniques areas and into building we never would have know about. His knowledge of ithe history of Melbourne was so interesting and informaribeyuhuh ."
* A traveler said: "Alan our tour guide was wonderful. Healesville sanctuary was a great stop-we loved the platypus and bird talk. The train is a fun experience, but it is a little disorganized because there are too many workers organizing people."
* A traveler said: "This is an excellent, comprehensive tour of the Great Ocean Road. Our guide Walter was funny and informative and showed us all the main sights. The departure times mean you see everything before other tours arrive and the over night stay at Apollo Bay is a great break from all the sightseeing."
* A traveler said: "Just the whole experience, really from the staff who were amazing to the food there was even gluten free and dairy free options for my wife which is awesome."
* A traveler said: "Great guide! Many stops on the way. Trip a little bit tiring, but definitely worth it. The views are stunning!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Phillip Island Penguin, Brighton Beach, Moonlit Sanctuary from Melbourne
- Yarra Valley Wildlife & Wine Day Tour from Melbourne with Healesville Sanctuary
- Great Ocean Road and 12 Apostles Day Trip from Melbourne
- Great Ocean Road Reverse Itinerary Tour
- Great Ocean Road Reverse Itinerary with 12 Apostles and Lunch from Melbourne
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Fun & Games
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Winter Sports
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm
- Wilsons Promontory National Park
- Chapel Street
- St Patrick's Cathedral
- Brighton Beach
- Station Pier Cruise Ship Terminal
- State Library Victoria
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Melbourne
- Cooks' Cottage
- Ashcombe Maze & Lavender Gardens
- Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)
- The District Docklands
- Como House and Garden
- Old Treasury Building
- Parliament House of Victoria
- South Wharf
- Shrine of Remembrance
- Australian Ballet
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Hobart
- Things to do in Adelaide
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in South Island
Day Trips from Melbourne
- Melbourne to Australia
- Melbourne to New South Wales
- Melbourne to Victoria
- Melbourne to Sydney
- Melbourne to Twelve Apostles
- Melbourne to Wilsons Promontory National Park
- Melbourne to Grampians National Park
- Melbourne to Healesville Sanctuary
- Melbourne to Albert Park
- Melbourne to Brighton Beach
- Melbourne to Sovereign Hill
- Melbourne to Mornington Peninsula
- Melbourne to Brighton
- Melbourne to Great Otway National Park
- Melbourne to Ballarat
- Melbourne to Geelong
- Melbourne to Great Ocean Road
- Melbourne to Wilsons Promontory National Park