Top Merida Audio Guides
Saved to wishlist!
8 results | All Merida Tours
Enjoy the Yucatan's top sights in one day on this small-group tour from Merida. Wake up early to visit one of the New 7 Wonders of the World, Chichen Itza, before the crowds arrive. Learn about the history, customs, and culture of the ancient Maya, then head to a local cenote for a swim. End your day at Las Coloradas pink lagoon, home to flamingos.
Explore some of the history of the Yucatan area on this day trip from Merida to Hacienda Yaxcopoil and the Mayan city of Uxmal. You'll learn about the regional importance of the farm before continuing to a different period of Mexican history as you admire Uxmal's archaeological ruins. Plus, stop by Cenote Peba for a swim. This tour allows you to avoid the hassle of finding your own way to these locations so you can relax and enjoy a pre-planned day.
Take the worry out of your arrival at Merida airport and pre-book a private transfer to suit your group size (up to 8 people). Avoid the long lines for taxis on arrival, and travel in the comfort of a Premium car or minivan.
Explore Chichen Itza through Maya legends with a smartphone tour that brings ancient stories and pyramids to life. Offline access to each of the tour’s 10 chapters means you won’t need cell service at remote Chichen Itza, and you’ll have the flexibility to take in the sprawling archeological site at your own pace. Provided maps and tips help you find Chichen Itza highlights, from the Pyramid of Kulkulkan to El Castillo.
Get acquainted with Yucatecan specialties on this street food tour of Merida. Walk with a local guide to Merida’s main market plus a seafood restaurant and gelato shop. Sip fruit juices and sample plenty of local dishes, not limited to empanadas, tamales and seafood tacos along with ‘cochinita pibil’ (slow-roasted pork) and ‘panuchos’ (tortillas stuffed with refried black beans). Delicious!
Combine visits to three cenotes on this full-day tour from Merida. Explore and swim in the Cascabel, Chaksikin, and Xoch cenotes, learning how they were formed and their significance in the community as you travel. Lunch at a local restaurant and round-trip transportation from Merida accommodations are included.
Explore the distinctive flavors of Yucatec cuisine at a cooking class in a Merida home, preparing a traditional three-course meal alongside a local chef. You'll start in the vibrant Merida market, shopping for fresh fruits, vegetables, and recados, or Yucatec spice blends, then roll up your sleeves to cook an appetizer, main course, and dessert. From the marketplace to the home kitchen, this cooking class is a great way to experience Yucatec cuisine and get a glimpse of daily life in the bustling city.
Visit the colonial city of Valladolid, with its 16-century buildings and religious architecture including the Convent of San Bernardino of Siena and the Baroque-style San Gervasio Cathedral. The tour leaves time to explore the city—a blend of Mayan history and contemporary society— on your own. After lunch (included), visit a cenote, and tour Izamal, the ruins of a Mayan pilgrimage site.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Audio Guides in Merida?
The best Audio Guides in Merida according to Viator travelers are:
What Audio Guides in Merida are taking additional safety precautions?
These Merida experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Audio Guides in Merida are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Merida may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Sotuta de Peón Agave Plantation (Hacienda Sotuta de Peón) Tours & Tickets
- Chacchoben Tours & Tickets
- Palacio Municipal Tours & Tickets
- Casa de Montejo Tours & Tickets
- Merida Cathedral (Catedral de San Ildefonso) Tours & Tickets
- Paseo de Montejo Tours & Tickets
- Hacienda Yaxcopoil Tours & Tickets
- Mayapan Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Cozumel
- Things to do in Cancun
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Puerto Quetzal
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets