Top Merida Food & Drink
22 results | All Merida Tours
* A traveler said: "The food was exceptional, and our guide, Pamela, was top notch. She was friendly, knowledgeable, and fun to talk to. The gelato at the end was the perfect way to cap the end of the tour. I even travelled by myself the next day to the same gelato shop because it was so tasty. I’ll definitely book again the next time I’m in town."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was amazing and the señorita that allowed us into her home to learn how to prepare an authentic dish was as sweet as can be. From going to the market to enjoying the dish... a truly incredible experience. Donn't miss out!"
* A traveler said: "We weren't sure which tour to book during our trip to Merida and eventually decided on this one because of the mix of activities -- we sure made the right decision. We were picked up on time from our hotel lobby (great communication with Amigo Tours prior) in a nice, clean, air conditioned vehicle. The driver was also the guide and was super nice, informative, and spoke good English. Uxmal is awesome (very few tourists), the hacienda is BEAUTIFUL (our tour of 6 people was the only one there!) and the cenote is fantastic (again, we were the only ones there). Lunch was delicious too. Honestly, this was one of the best organized tours we've ever booked on Viator (we book regularly and travel a lot). If you're going to Merida, don't think about it - just book this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour, bi-lingual staff, lunch was amazing, cenotes were beautiful, picked up on time, staff went out of their way to make sure my wife who is Vegan had something to eat even though they had no prior notice of her dietary restrictions. I would recommend this company for anyone looking for a fun filled day in Mexico!"
* A traveler said: "Driver guide was excellent,he gave us full explanations on each site and answered each of our request.The tour itself is very complet. We arrived at the opening of the chichen itza and left before the walkabout and the strong heat to denote it then las coloradas. I'll let you discover the rest"
* A traveler said: "After a long journey, we were happy to see Roberto waiting for us with our names, greeted us & helped us with our heavy luggages. We were extremely happy with the services he provided...thanks Roberto 👍👍"
* A traveler said: "Excellent excursion to see Uxmal, several Haciendas as well as taking a dip in some beautiful cenotes. Polo is an amazing guide who is well informed, funny, and genuinely interested in making your time in Merida memorable."
* A traveler said: "It was fun and food was very delicious. Sofia is very friendly and moves efficiently. I learnt a lot about cooking in general not only about Yucatan dishes. She told me that she is not a chef and changed some ways of cooking traditional Yucatan dishes. Because traditional ways could take a few days sometimes... But I enjoyed her way of cooking and appreciate that she invented faster ways to cook. I found it's very practical, so I can make those dishes when I go back home. The whole cooking took us 3 hrs but she offered cold beer in between so it was fun! She also told me that I'm her first student in 1 year and 8 months because she had to close the business due to COVID. I could tell she was very excited to teach and that made me feel special. After we are done cooking, we had dinner together. She showed me how to serve in certain ways along with some more cooking tips. I highly recommend taking this cooking class with Sofia if you ever come visit Merida. She also offer home stay with meals included!"
* A traveler said: "What an amazing way to eat and drink your way around Merida in the afternoon. Our guide, Alejandro was exceptional. He was full of knowledge and provided a great time on the tour. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!"
* A traveler said: "Unmake was excellent, but today with GTour did not pick up at all and we book with other local company. Enrique Borja"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Raul was wonderful and very knowledgeable. They were very accommodating and we never felt rushed. The pickup was right on time and the large van was comfortable and snacks/drinks were provided. The price is very good, especially considering all fees and lunch were provided. Lunch was very good."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Cozumel
- Things to do in Cancun
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands