Top Miami Arts & Design
50 results | All Miami Tours
* A traveler said: "The speed amazing view best experience ever I will come back next time For more Andjejxmrkd xkdnndjxbzhshzbzjjdjd n"
* A traveler said: "The tour was excellent. I love how the tour guide did the tour in English and Spanish. The only suggestion I would give is staying in Little Havana a little bit longer."
* A traveler said: "Very informative. Great information about the historic buildings. Details to uncover the beauty and culture of South Beach. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "My name is Shante It was my moms birthday she had a good time she said she wouldn’t get on the boat but did we even won a free 5day trip every time I come to Miami I will re live the experience everybody were great from the staff to the caption even the guest overall 10/10"
* A traveler said: "I am so sorry for the late review. Robyn was the most wonderful guide. She clearly cares about the community and made us feel like family! It was a very fun and informative tour. Plus, she sent us off with some of her delicious recipes!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience. You must go here if you are visiting Miami. The show after the airboat was great as well. Bring cash for tips and the amazing food."
* A traveler said: "Awesome! It was raining, but it did not stop us. The instructor was funny as well. Every thing was what we were expected to be!!!"
* A traveler said: "Greenest area, piece of Cuba, and street art district was an excellently , educational and enlightening experience 😀. Are tour guide Jose was excellent and very knowledgeable. Really enjoyed the whole experience."
* A traveler said: "The tour was very organized and you got to see a lot of the city. Was hoping the Everglades tour was a little longer but we did get to see some alligators."
* A traveler said: "Capt. Disco was great. We saw several alligators and other wildlife. Absolutely will be going back!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Tamara was incredibly welcoming and thorough. The driver was great, we felt very safe with hime behind the wheel. Definitely recommend the tour, we had a great time!"
* A traveler said: "The best part of my visit to Miami! Ivory was an amazing guide. The art was beautiful. I will be back. 5 stars!!!"
* A traveler said: "It a very cool museum. A lot of info and memorabilia detailing the history of graffiti art. If you’re an art lover, this is definitely worth checking out."
* A traveler said: "This tour was great. I learned so much about Miami. The food was delicious. The area is very nice. The host was amazing. Such a lovely young lady and very knowledgeable. I plan on visiting all of the restaurants when I return to Miami."
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend this fantastic tour. Our tour guide was knowledgeable and engaging, and the tour itself was thoughtfully designed. I always try and fit something "just a bit" educational :) into our vacations, and this was perfect - appreciated by my entire family!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely first class trip. Guide was perfect and very insightful. Highly recommend. Food and drink were first class."
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic tour. It included a little bit of everything: food, culture, and history. We tried a nice variety of cuisine, and we were never bored; Mirka kept everyone entertained with information about Wynwood and Miami's art scene. I'd recommend this to anyone, even locals!"
* A traveler said: "I loved the tour guide and the process artist does when tagging a wall. I learned a lot and seen beautiful art. I would definitely do this tour again when I come back to Miami."
* A traveler said: "excellent tour guide, very informative and pleasant. Well worth the time and cost. Great area to enjoy lunch and sites."
* A traveler said: "This is the first real vacation my family has taken in the past 15 years, and I would recommend this card to everyone. The only problem we ran into was not enough hours in the day to do all the things we wanted to do that were available with this card. Worth every penny!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide, engaging and very knowledgeable about the area and architecture. Fun and very good cocktails"
* A traveler said: "Really good tour! The driver told us lots of history and made it very interesting. Worth the price!"
* A traveler said: "John was terrific. So knowledgeable about Miami today and it’s interesting history. Very accommodating."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island