Top Miami Day Trips
64 results | All Miami Tours
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Tamara was incredibly welcoming and thorough. The driver was great, we felt very safe with hime behind the wheel. Definitely recommend the tour, we had a great time!"
* A traveler said: "Long day with the travel time but great day!! Would definitely recommend. We enjoyed glass bottom boat and trolley while there."
* A traveler said: "The tour was very organized and you got to see a lot of the city. Was hoping the Everglades tour was a little longer but we did get to see some alligators."
* A traveler said: "We had one alligator circling our boat and two others were coming over then one engaged the one by the boat and they fight then the one backed up and the other one stayed circling the boat there was a couple of turtles right there by the boat as well it’s very fun very very fun trip we enjoyed it a lot!"
* A traveler said: "Everything was excellent ! The guide was very courteous and helpful. I’m glad I chose you for my travel experience"
* A traveler said: "Made such a huge difference to be with a naturalist—totally different experience from last time I was in Florida & just did an airboat ride. Loved the all-day immersion and variety of experiences with two different boat rides plus a nice walk. Great guide!"
* A traveler said: "How amazing the reflection of the sky on the everglades was . The whole trip was really well done. Our tour guide Stacy and she was amazing and so knowledgeable"
* A traveler said: "The only problem was no WiFi the stuff was amazing not much food to choose from But all over excellent"
* A traveler said: "Great beautiful day of fun snorkeling on the reef. Everyone of the staff was amazingly friendly. Great day trip from Miami Beach."
* A traveler said: "Had an amazing time Captain Jeremy was great during the airboat trip. No much sitting area, had to eat stating up."
* A traveler said: "I loved the boat ride. I got to see big and baby alligators. Everglades is a really nice area for kids."
* A traveler said: "Ariel, the cuban guide has many knowledges about Miami and cuban culture. Very profesional, this guy !"
* A traveler said: "Great overall tour, happened as advertised, don't let the negative reviews scare you away like it almost did for us. Only the ppl with bad experiences will complain. Louis was a great guide, very proactive and made a good effort to make sure everyone got what they wanted. I would do this again in a heartbeat and recommend it to others as well!"
* A traveler said: "Both the bus tour and boat tours were interesting, fun and well described by Miguel! He was pleasant and informative! The only thing that would have been helpful would have been a map or handout showing the areas we would see and a brief description"
* A traveler said: "Love ❤️❤️ great tour. Transportation is very convenient. You just go on the bus, they well take you back to hotel."
* A traveler said: "This was so fun and informative. We learned so much about the city and even made new friends! We found places we decided to come back that we would've never known about! So worth it!"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was super cool. Key west is awesome and snorkeling is a must. 6 hours in key west is not long enough! But very very enjoyable!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was great! Our tour guide was excellent!!! We learned a lot about Miami Beach and the city. I highly recommend this tour to my family and friends. Great job!"
* A traveler said: "Freddie was an amazing guide - the time went so fast he did perfect - super professional and very nice car too"
* A traveler said: "Way better than i ecpected , it was organized very well. From pick up to drop off it was all perfect ."
* A traveler said: "Greenest area, piece of Cuba, and street art district was an excellently , educational and enlightening experience 😀. Are tour guide Jose was excellent and very knowledgeable. Really enjoyed the whole experience."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Miami Children's Museum
- Zoo Miami (Miami-Dade Zoological Park and Gardens)
- Mango's Tropical Café
- Oleta River State Park
- Dolphin Mall
- Art Deco Historic District
- Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM)
- Aventura Mall
- Coral Gables
- South Pointe Park
- Holocaust Memorial Miami Beach
- Fisher Island
- Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science (Frost Science)
- Wynwood Walls
- Rickenbacker Trail
- World Erotic Art Museum (WEAM)
- Miami Beach Botanical Garden
- New World Center
- Miami Cruise Port (PortMiami)
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island