Top Miami Flyboarding
10 results | All Miami Tours
* A traveler said: "Our instructor was very helpful and clear in both giving instructions and training. He was a great motivator and very patient too."
* A traveler said: "Everyone was so very nice and knowledgeable of each animal I had questions with. The park was very clean and large enough for social distancing. The food was very tasty and I enjoyed myself to the max. Thank you so very much for a wonderful birthday experience."
* A traveler said: "This trip was so worth it. The instructor and classes were awesome. The Sisters all had. Great time and the event was more than we anticipated. Would definitely do this one again on the next trip to Miami. Good Times!!!"
* A traveler said: "I really enjoy myself. Everything was beautiful. The tour bus dropped us off on time . They also picked us up on time as well. The mall was real big. They had a lot of good sales. The food was delicious."
* A traveler said: "The host was very informative & he was a very cool guy! All the artwork on the walls was amazing & the host was able to tell us everything about it!!!"
* A traveler said: "Me and my Hubby first time , It was my b-day and it was so amazing!!! Anouk and partner were great!😁"
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing and I felt I saw as much of Miami as anyone could in 4 hours. Thierry was humorous, fun and very informative. He knew when we needed a break. We had a couple of stops to explore The Biltmore and Wynnwood. This is worth the money and time and I would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "One of the best escape rooms we have ever done!! Very clever, very fun and very exciting! My daughters and I had a great time and would HIGHLY recommend booking with them, you will not be disappointed!"
* A traveler said: "We booked this tour while staying in South Beach for my wife's birthday. The car was very cool and the tour of South Beach and Wynwood couldn't have been better. Thierry was a terrific guide, very informative and great personality!"
* A traveler said: "This was a good experience and very informative. I also liked that it didn’t last too long! The weather was good not too hot and a beautiful breeze coming through I sat up top where it was open. The boat wasn’t full but enough people and everyone was friendly. There’s also an option to purchase snacks and drinks."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Fun & Games
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Jungle Island
- Bass Museum of Art
- Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science (Frost Science)
- Fisher Island
- Key Biscayne
- Miami Washington Avenue
- Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM)
- Art Deco Historic District
- Zoo Miami (Miami-Dade Zoological Park and Gardens)
- Wynwood Walls
- South Pointe Park
- Oleta River State Park
- Dolphin Mall
- Rickenbacker Trail
- Miami Cruise Port (PortMiami)
- Holocaust Memorial Miami Beach
- Coconut Grove
- Coral Gables
- Miami Children's Museum
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island