Top Miami Kayaking Tours
20 results | All Miami Tours
* A traveler said: "Me and my Hubby first time , It was my b-day and it was so amazing!!! Anouk and partner were great!😁"
* A traveler said: "The experience was absolutely amazing. Our tour guide was so nice and helpful and his brother who checked us in was also extremely nice and helpful. The little island was gorgeous and so was the ride. The whole thing was amazing"
* A traveler said: "Sitting in the back and getting drenched the thrill and the sightseeing will defenitely reccomend my friends and family"
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Staff and captain are very friendly and helpful! We were the first time fishers, we made a lot trouble during the trip, we even felt sorry about that, but they were always patient enough to help us shoot the trouble. Thank you again, we will definitely come back again ❤️ （by the way, we caught 2 snappers 🤙🤙)"
* A traveler said: "We had one alligator circling our boat and two others were coming over then one engaged the one by the boat and they fight then the one backed up and the other one stayed circling the boat there was a couple of turtles right there by the boat as well it’s very fun very very fun trip we enjoyed it a lot!"
* A traveler said: "A day to remember with family such a great adventure the crew is great and friendly I definitely will come back 😊"
* A traveler said: "All of it! The captain, the other guests! Al of it was amazing! Definitely wished I would combined this and the jetski."
* A traveler said: "The whole experience was great what a rush I'd Do it again but I live to far away great driver and the guide was great"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was super friendly and soo was the bar tender. I didn’t feel crowded or unsafe. I will do it again! Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Very informative. Great information about the historic buildings. Details to uncover the beauty and culture of South Beach. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "My friends and I had a blast celebrating my husband’s birthday. Captain Markus was very informative and nice. I would do this tour again."
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend this boat trip. Mark is amazing, he helped us to catch 2 monsters fish. If your passion is fishing rhis trip is for you 🎣"
* A traveler said: "Got stuck on low area? Was actually quite funny!!! Good time.. I wana come back and experience with my kids!"
* A traveler said: "This was so much fun!!! Listened to reviews and asked for Cece who was amazing, we all loved her!!! The best part was stopping at a little island to take a dip in the water 👍🏼"
* A traveler said: "Thanks Ceanise Castro for being an awesome captain! Had a great 2hr tour to monument island and saw lots of beautiful homes along the way!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Water
- Airboat Tours
- Fishing Charters & Tours
- Jet Boating
- Jet Skiing
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Jungle Island
- Oleta River State Park
- Coral Castle Museum
- World Erotic Art Museum (WEAM)
- Rickenbacker Trail
- Coconut Grove
- Coral Gables
- New World Center
- Miami Washington Avenue
- Miami Children's Museum
- Dolphin Mall
- Art Deco Historic District
- South Pointe Park
- Aventura Mall
- Zoo Miami (Miami-Dade Zoological Park and Gardens)
- Key Biscayne
- Wynwood Walls
- Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park
- Mango's Tropical Café
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island