Top Miami Romantic Tours
15 results | All Miami Tours
* A traveler said: "Everything about the cruise was enjoyable. The music was awesome, very vibey, sunset was beautiful, cool people, everything went how it was supposed to."
* A traveler said: "It was my birthday weekend and we wanted to do something different. I really enjoyed this experience"
* A traveler said: "I love everything and the host was very professional. What I like about is that I get to spend 90 minutes spotting the most beautiful celebrities home."
* A traveler said: "Awesome! It was raining, but it did not stop us. The instructor was funny as well. Every thing was what we were expected to be!!!"
* A traveler said: "Capt. Disco was great. We saw several alligators and other wildlife. Absolutely will be going back!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Captain Jules is a great captain! Lovely sunset views & key Biscayne mansions. Would definitely book again!"
* A traveler said: "My name is Shante It was my moms birthday she had a good time she said she wouldn’t get on the boat but did we even won a free 5day trip every time I come to Miami I will re live the experience everybody were great from the staff to the caption even the guest overall 10/10"
* A traveler said: "Excellent service and attention, the boat very nice and clean. The staff very willing and pleasant. I recommend it 100%"
* A traveler said: "This 2 hours ride was nothing shy of amazing. Matt, our captain was so kind and professional. He will be becoming a regular with us for sure. Thank you Matt!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! the city looks just amazing, the champagne was a nice touch and the Capitan gave a nice knowledgeable tour."
* A traveler said: "The tour was very organized and you got to see a lot of the city. Was hoping the Everglades tour was a little longer but we did get to see some alligators."
* A traveler said: "Captain Bill and is wife were gracious and had a speaker for us to use for music to make our sail even better!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with Beatrice. She’s phenomenal! Even though we’re caught in a storm twice, we still were able to fully appreciate the experience. We have plenty of wet memories."
* A traveler said: "It was amazing. Perfect for 4. The pictures don't do it justice. The boat was comfortable and the service was great. Was able to even see some dolphins. They even made sure we weren't too hot and tailored the cruise just for us."
* A traveler said: "Surprise Proposal exceeded my expectations. Great pilot/ staff & customer service! Definitely Recommend!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Coral Gables
- Coral Castle Museum
- Aventura Mall
- Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park
- Miami Beach Botanical Garden
- Miami Children's Museum
- Fisher Island
- Rickenbacker Trail
- Bal Harbour
- South Pointe Park
- Coconut Grove
- Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
- Holocaust Memorial Miami Beach
- Miami Cruise Port (PortMiami)
- Oleta River State Park
- Mango's Tropical Café
- Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science (Frost Science)
- Key Biscayne
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island