Top Miami Stand Up Paddleboarding
20 results | All Miami Tours
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Staff and captain are very friendly and helpful! We were the first time fishers, we made a lot trouble during the trip, we even felt sorry about that, but they were always patient enough to help us shoot the trouble. Thank you again, we will definitely come back again ❤️ （by the way, we caught 2 snappers 🤙🤙)"
* A traveler said: "The experience was absolutely amazing. Our tour guide was so nice and helpful and his brother who checked us in was also extremely nice and helpful. The little island was gorgeous and so was the ride. The whole thing was amazing"
* A traveler said: "Sitting in the back and getting drenched the thrill and the sightseeing will defenitely reccomend my friends and family"
* A traveler said: "This was so much fun!!! Listened to reviews and asked for Cece who was amazing, we all loved her!!! The best part was stopping at a little island to take a dip in the water 👍🏼"
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Definitely recommend. The drinks were good and the staff was friendly. Boat ride went very smooth"
* A traveler said: "Long day with the travel time but great day!! Would definitely recommend. We enjoyed glass bottom boat and trolley while there."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful !!!! I’m living in Miami and I enjoyed the tour. Very professional company. LOVE The experience"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was amazing! He taught us all how to ride segways and had a great personality! Highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "The whole experience was great what a rush I'd Do it again but I live to far away great driver and the guide was great"
* A traveler said: "I loved paddling through the canals. It was very calm and beautiful to see nature as is. Our instructor Vanessa was really good at leading us. We even went to an island to relax for a bit. 10/10 would recommend."
* A traveler said: "A day to remember with family such a great adventure the crew is great and friendly I definitely will come back 😊"
* A traveler said: "The manager and captain were great. Boat was clean and had plenty of ice for our drinks + the bottle of vodka they brought. We had a great time"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Bal Harbour
- Aventura Mall
- Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science (Frost Science)
- Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Dolphin Mall
- Holocaust Memorial Miami Beach
- Wynwood Walls
- Rickenbacker Trail
- Coconut Grove
- Miami Beach Botanical Garden
- Oleta River State Park
- Zoo Miami (Miami-Dade Zoological Park and Gardens)
- New World Center
- Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM)
- Mango's Tropical Café
- Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
- Bass Museum of Art
- South Pointe Park
- Miami Washington Avenue
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island