Top Miami Tours by Duration
151 results | All Miami Tours
* A traveler said: "The tour was very organized and you got to see a lot of the city. Was hoping the Everglades tour was a little longer but we did get to see some alligators."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Tamara was incredibly welcoming and thorough. The driver was great, we felt very safe with hime behind the wheel. Definitely recommend the tour, we had a great time!"
* A traveler said: "Long day with the travel time but great day!! Would definitely recommend. We enjoyed glass bottom boat and trolley while there."
* A traveler said: "Greenest area, piece of Cuba, and street art district was an excellently , educational and enlightening experience 😀. Are tour guide Jose was excellent and very knowledgeable. Really enjoyed the whole experience."
* A traveler said: "Everything was excellent ! The guide was very courteous and helpful. I’m glad I chose you for my travel experience"
* A traveler said: "This tour was great! Our tour guide was excellent!!! We learned a lot about Miami Beach and the city. I highly recommend this tour to my family and friends. Great job!"
* A traveler said: "Food and History: A great excursion. Definitely a must do while visiting Miami. Thank You for a great tour."
* A traveler said: "Seeing my Classmates excited to be in the Everglades was great from start to finish! Everyone affiliated with the tour was AWESOME! Thanks for all your help. Viator. JOB WELL DONE!😊"
* A traveler said: "Had an amazing time Captain Jeremy was great during the airboat trip. No much sitting area, had to eat stating up."
* A traveler said: "We had one alligator circling our boat and two others were coming over then one engaged the one by the boat and they fight then the one backed up and the other one stayed circling the boat there was a couple of turtles right there by the boat as well it’s very fun very very fun trip we enjoyed it a lot!"
* A traveler said: "My mom and I had a day to spare in Miami before our cruise we chose to do this tour and it was a great choice! We got to meet the people of Little Havana and eat some of the amazing food! Our tour guide Farouk was awesome, very easy to talk to and knew what he was talking about!"
* A traveler said: "Made such a huge difference to be with a naturalist—totally different experience from last time I was in Florida & just did an airboat ride. Loved the all-day immersion and variety of experiences with two different boat rides plus a nice walk. Great guide!"
* A traveler said: "How amazing the reflection of the sky on the everglades was . The whole trip was really well done. Our tour guide Stacy and she was amazing and so knowledgeable"
* A traveler said: "Ariel our Cuban guide was very nice and explain everything with a lot of patient and enthusiastic. Both in English and Spanish when we needed a translation."
* A traveler said: "Taylor was great! He asked us if there was anything specific we wanted to do and made sure we had a great time. Everything was perfect!"
* A traveler said: "Ariel, the cuban guide has many knowledges about Miami and cuban culture. Very profesional, this guy !"
* A traveler said: "A food tour is the only way to discover a city or town you have never explored!!! This tour was great and even better because we were the only 2 people. Our guide Stephen was very knowledgeable and friendly. I would highly recommend this tour!!!"
* A traveler said: "I loved the boat ride. I got to see big and baby alligators. Everglades is a really nice area for kids."
* A traveler said: "Such a wonderful experience! Captain Ferrilli and his stewardess were amazing will definitely book again !"
* A traveler said: "Great beautiful day of fun snorkeling on the reef. Everyone of the staff was amazingly friendly. Great day trip from Miami Beach."
* A traveler said: "Nice staff, and nice view! We didn't see many animals, but still enjoyed it. However, there are not many cute items in gift shop."
* A traveler said: "Ralph was excellent! He jammed Miami for us into 4 hours but did a wonderful job. Very informative and patient with my shopping habits!"
* A traveler said: "Great overall tour, happened as advertised, don't let the negative reviews scare you away like it almost did for us. Only the ppl with bad experiences will complain. Louis was a great guide, very proactive and made a good effort to make sure everyone got what they wanted. I would do this again in a heartbeat and recommend it to others as well!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island