Via Monte Napoleone
Via Monte Napoleone (sometimes written as Montenapoleone) is the most luxurious shopping street in the Italian fashion capital of Milan. It is lined with designer boutiques including Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Valentino, and Prada as well as many jewelry shops. The decadent drag is located in the heart of Milan’s Fashion Quarter and is known as the most expensive street in Europe.
Tours and tickets to Experience Via Monte Napoleone
Should I book Via Monte Napoleone tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Via Monte Napoleone 2021?
What's the best way to experience Via Monte Napoleone?
- Kickstart Your Trip To Milan With A Local: Private & Personalized
- Learn & Go! Milan tour with an Italian language teacher as a guide!
- The Instagrammable Places of Milan with a Local
- Milan Personal Shopper Experience in the Via Montenapoleone District
Things to do near Milan
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Asti
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Mantua
- Things to do in Interlaken
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Swiss Alps