Top Milan Food & Drink
119 results | All Milan Tours
* A traveler said: "My dad and I took the Aperitivo and Street Food Tour during our trip to Milan this August. We were met promptly by our guide Francesca; she led us around the Navigli area to sample unique cocktails, wines, and food. I loved that the tour gave us the opportunity to sample items like jacket potatoes that we likely would not have come across nor ordered independently. Besides the amazing food, Francesca kept us entertained and was both a fantastic guide and great company!"
* A traveler said: "Georgia was a wonderful knowledgeable guide. She was very enthusiastic and gave us an insight into Milan, it’s history, people , food and wine. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the evening out to experience Milan as a local. Our tour guide was friendly and informative. We made four stops over about 3 hours. The pace was just right and the food was plenty."
* A traveler said: "The food tour was really nice. We not only traveled to various cafes/restaurants that offer some of Milan's best pizzas and canolis, but we also went to over-looked attractions that other tours simply miss. Definitely recommended for small groups. Se did a great job!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing, Roberto, the guide, put us at ease straight away, easy to chat with and has a great knowledge of the area. He recommended a place for dinner and even booked the restaurant for us, the meal was beautiful as was the food and wine on the tour! Would highly recommend if visiting!"
* A traveler said: "Great family morning, we enjoyed the course & the food! Would definitely recommend it! The best part was making pasta from scratch. Thank you !"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing way to start our stay in Milano! Luigi and Deborah were full of information on not only the beers, but the establishments where we stopped, and the sites along the way. We were the only two on the tour, making it more intimate and easier to ask our questions. Would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience and really quality time. Vittorio is one of the best teachers with great instructions and address the tricky points really well"
* A traveler said: "We were made to feel so welcome and are very grateful for the wonderful evening we had! The host Morena went above and beyond and was a great teacher. The food was delicious!"
* A traveler said: "Nico the sommelier was just excellent. We learnt so much and tasted some fantastic wine and food pairings. Would definitely recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Totally fantastic experience! Elena was a great teacher and the meal was the best I have had during my trip. Highly recommend Elena and the class."
* A traveler said: "Very nice and competent staff . Absolutely recommend . Got to taste excellent vines from different regions"
* A traveler said: "The facilities are excellent, and set inside beautiful historic grounds. I highly recommend this to anybody thinking of booking."
* A traveler said: "The tour was limited to only 18 people at a specific time keeping it easy to social distance if necessary. Lara was very knowledgeable providing details and answering all questions that were asked of her. There is something to be said for small intimate tours. Very enjoyable!"
* A traveler said: "Great opportunity to taste the best sparkling wine made in Italy. The winery selected offered us an exceptional tour and tasting. The lunch was simple and filling. Plenty of time to shop at the Franciacorta outlet mall. Clean and comfortable coach transported us."
* A traveler said: "The Boat Ride and Personal Time to have a treat and savor the place. Belaggio is mesmerizing…. Will stay longer next time;)"
* A traveler said: "Charles, our guide, was good and thorough. He has a sense of humor and wickedly irreverent in a nice way. We highly recommend him."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time tasting several Italian wine selections of Massimo the sommelier. He was very knowledgeable and passionate about the wines of Italy."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour with very informative guide. Saw all major tourist attractions and the magnificent Last Supper artwork! Highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Serena was able to show me part of Milan last minute even though she was not feeling well. She educated me on architecture, brought me to her local favorites, shopping, delicious ice cream and at the end helped me get a taxi. Thank you Serena you were amazing!"
* A traveler said: "Vittorio was a great instructor and host. We had a wonderful time learning to make pasta. The food was delicious, and he made sure to send us the recipes after the fact so weren't worried about writing anything down while the class was going on."
* A traveler said: "It was a wonderful experience to see milano through food and walking around the street. Biatrice was a wonderful tour guide that helps to understand the historical points of the city and the meaning of the Italian food. Our advice -do not eat before the tour because during the tour you eat a lot. Good luck!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Milan Mix Aperitivo and Street Food Tour - Do Eat Better Experience
- Walking Food Tour of Milan with Tastings
- The 10 Tastings of Milan With Locals: Private Food Tour
- Morning or evening Cooking Lesson and dinner: choose your menu!
- The Art of Making Pizza-Cooking Class in Unique Location with Italian Pizzachef
- La Scala Opera House (Teatro alla Scala)
- Branca Tower (Torre Branca)
- San Siro Stadium (Stadio San Siro)
- Milan Via Manzoni (Via Alessandro Manzoni)
- 10 Corso Como
- Piazza Gae Aulenti
- Arch of Peace (Arco della Pace)
- Church of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore (Chiesa di San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore)
- Vicolungo The Style Outlets
- Fidenza Village
- Porta Nuova
- Brera Art Gallery (Pinacoteca di Brera)
- Abbey of Santa Maria di Morimondo (Abbazia Santa Maria di Morimondo)
- Via della Spiga
- Piazza Fontana
- Milan Monumental Cemetery (Cimitero Monumentale di Milano)
- San Sepolcro Church (Chiesa di San Sepolcro)
- QC Termemilano
- Poldi Pezzoli Museum (Museo Poldi Pezzoli)
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Swiss Alps