Top Milan Tickets & Passes
55 results | All Milan Tours
* A traveler said: "Because it is a self guided tour, it was so easy to get what we needed from the ticket office. We went straight up to the rooftop and didn’t realize there was a Playlist for highlights up there, so we missed seeing the “monster” gargoyle. But we liked being able to pick and choose while in the cathedral."
* A traveler said: "The tour was really interesting and gave us a sound understand of Milan’s history, as well as an appreciation for Il Duomo itself."
* A traveler said: "Marika was lovely! She was very knowledgeable and kept the tour together and on time. She had a sense of humor making it as fun as can be."
* A traveler said: "Recommend the roof. No need for your through. It is just amazing. Starts outside, but there is option to drop back into the Duomo and then enjoy the inside. Totally awesome experience."
* A traveler said: "Worth extra money bc it includes many tickets to museums and LaScala and roof top terrace at cathedral Dumo"
* A traveler said: "Lucchia was an awesome guide Truly passionate about Milan and the Duomo Walking on Top of Duomo was amazing……Great views All around great tour"
* A traveler said: "I had a wonderful time on this tour! Our tour guide was extremely knowledgeable and kind. I am an opera lover and learned so much. I was even able to see singers prepare for a La Scala audition! Our tour guide also explained and showed the history for some of the neighboring historical buildings. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone who loves the arts and history."
* A traveler said: "The facilities are excellent, and set inside beautiful historic grounds. I highly recommend this to anybody thinking of booking."
* A traveler said: "Great guide very knowledgeable loved every minute 3 hour trip and we got 3 hour the history info we got from our guide was second to none"
* A traveler said: "Seeing pages from the Codex and the da Vinci painting. Staff helpful and friendly. Layout of paintings and journey through collections fantastic. I went early in the morning so no crowds"
* A traveler said: "This place is a Disneyland for grownups ! So many great brands at reasonable prices ! We were in awe. Thank you For this wonderful experience !"
* A traveler said: "My wife loves fashion so I thought I would give her this special gift...a PRIVATE Fashion tour of one of the top 3 fashion centers of the world. It turned out to be perfect. We extended the time to 3 hours! Our guide, Antonella, was magnificent! She customized the tour to accommodate our wishes while sharing local shopping pearls. She is quite artistic and her taste in fashion is impeccable. She became our friend and consultant !!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!"
* A traveler said: "The guide, Sara, was excellent. She was prepared to Change a the tour for our needs. She made even an appointment with a designer for bridal wear. . We also saw a different Milano."
* A traveler said: "GREAT Food and the show was so much fun! It was just like being at the Moulin Rouge. We will definitely recommend to anyone going to Milan."
* A traveler said: "Our guide(Fatima?) was very knowledgeable and friendly. She met us promptly, there were just the 2 of us. The Brera Gallery is a Wonderful place to study the various art forms throughout history. Our guide took us through the Early Christian and Medieval periods right up to the 20th century. She gave her presentation with regard to items we were most interested in seeing. Caravaggio painting for my wife, for example. The Brera District tour was interesting as well."
* A traveler said: "Simone was great and very knowledgeable. I never had in Italy a bad tour guide. Truly recommend this tour for any one with or without children."
* A traveler said: "An absolute MUST DO if you’re in Milan! This was a true one of a kind experience! Our guide was very informative, polite and professional. She gave us incredibly detailed information about the Cathedral, the history, and the nature of the city as well as the different objects we were seeing. The Cathedral is incredible, and definitely takes your breath away quite a few times. The ability to be on top of it, and walk amongst all those tiny and not so tiny pillars, basically touch it’s beauty, and see the entire city of Milan and the Alps from atop, is one of a kind! The inside of the Cathedral, also, leaves your breathless with it’s beauty, endless bounty of history, and the overwhelming size of the actual building. This is a complete and absolute MUST DO if you’re in Milan even for a day! The Sforza Castle is quite cool too. We have seen and visited many castles in the world before, and this one definitely is on top of the list thus far! Such a big object! You don’t get to see the entire castle with the tour guide, but she did provide valuable information of what is worth seeing if you have some extra time. Unfortunately, we did not have a spare minute in our intense itinerary, but also felt quite fulfilled with what we have seen and witnessed during this tour. I would strongly encourage everyone visiting Milan to do this tour. You get to see great highlights of Milan in detail, and learn soooo much from the tour guide!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- San Siro Stadium (Stadio San Siro)
- Church of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore (Chiesa di San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore)
- Serravalle Designer Outlet
- Lake Orta (Lago di Orta)
- Bramante Sacristy (Sacrestia del Bramante)
- Navigli District
- Casa Milan
- Church of San Bernardino alle Ossa (Santuario di San Bernardino alle Ossa)
- Milan Gallery of Modern Art (Galleria d'Arte Moderna Milano)
- Columns of San Lorenzo (Colonne di San Lorenzo)
- Via della Spiga
- Leonardo da Vinci National Museum of Science and Technology
- Ambrosiana Museum and Library (Veneranda Biblioteca Ambrosiana)
- Milan Monumental Cemetery (Cimitero Monumentale di Milano)
- Arch of Peace (Arco della Pace)
- Piazza Gae Aulenti
- 10 Corso Como
- Codex Atlanticus
- Branca Tower (Torre Branca)
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Swiss Alps