The red Moenkopi sandstone peaks of the Fisher Towers are one of the most photographed sites in Utah. Their rigid summits stretch high into the open skies and on clear days, the juxtaposition of red rock against brilliant blue makes for an imagine that’s worth making the trip just to capture.
Outdoor enthusiasts and avid climbers say challenging passes like Finger of Fate, Titan Tower and Stolen Chimney make Fisher Towers is a destination for thrill seekers, and they caution that the dangerous twists of the famous Cork Screw tower are not for the faint of heart either.
Browse. Filter. Book.
What's the best way to experience Fisher Towers?
- Fisher Towers Half-Day Rafting Day Trip from Moab
- Moab Combo: Colorado River Rafting and Canyonlands 4X4 Tour
- Fisher Towers Rafting Full-Day Trip from Moab
- Fisher Towers Rafting Experience from Moab
Things to do near Moab
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Aspen
- Things to do in Vail
- Things to do in Salt Lake City
- Things to do in Breckenridge
- Things to do in Grand Canyon National Park
- Things to do in Colorado Springs
- Things to do in Denver
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Jackson Hole
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Arizona