Top Mornington Peninsula Attractions & Museums
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Mornington Peninsula Tours
Indulge your sweet tooth with a self-guided visit to Panny's Amazing World of Chocolate at the Phillip Island Chocolate Factory. Just a 1.5-hour drive from Melbourne, the factory offers an interactive experience for chocolate lovers of all ages. Discover the chocolate-making process from cacao beans to chocolate bars, drink from the gigantic chocolate waterfall, design your own personalized chocolate bar, and sample decadent handmade chocolates.
Share a romantic outing with your partner, unwind with friends, or treat yourself to a little serenity at Peninsula Hot Springs. In addition to unlimited access to the Spa Dreaming Center and Bath House common areas, you further enjoy a 45-minute session in a private bathing pavilion. Ease into a luxurious bath, filled with natural thermal spring water and essential oils, for a rejuvenating experience.
See some of Australia's most famous native animals at Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park, which is conveniently located on the Mornington Peninsula near Melbourne. The sanctuary shelters kangaroos, koalas, Tasmanian devils, crocodiles, and more on the 25-acre (10-hectare) grounds. Learn more about the mammals, reptiles, birds, fish, amphibians and insects at daily keeper talks and wildlife shows.
Save yourself time and energy when visiting the enormous Royal Botanic Gardens Cranbourne by touring on The Explorer bus. If you’re on a quick visit en route to Phillip Island then this bus is an ideal way to navigate the 37 acre (15 hectare) Australian Garden. It departs from the Visitor Centre and includes informative live commentary by the driver.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Attractions & Museums in Mornington Peninsula?
The best Attractions & Museums in Mornington Peninsula according to Viator travelers are:
What Attractions & Museums in Mornington Peninsula are taking additional safety precautions?
These Mornington Peninsula experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Attractions & Museums in Mornington Peninsula are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Mornington Peninsula may have limited interaction with crowds:
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets