Top Myrtle Beach Classes & Workshops
13 results | All Myrtle Beach Tours
* A traveler said: "Driver was waiting. Courteous and friendly. Promptly delivered us to our location explaining sights along the way. On line site was easy to use."
* A traveler said: "Great experience friendly staff , safe enviroment .....well worth it ....tubing kayaking and paddle board fun ...2 thumbs up ....💜"
* A traveler said: "every thing was great the bus ride to charleston the horse and carriage ride the boat ride and the plantation we did not have any problems would do this trip again"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was so good! So knowledgeable, interesting, loved the personal anecdotes of a local. Appreciative she wore face shield. (We’ve lost 6 family and friends from covid - were hesitant to travel). Glad she and others are encouraging saving and learning more Myrtle Beach history."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed our tour with my family. Wendi the driver was very friendly. I highly recommend the tour...."
* A traveler said: "Local historian & guide presented myrtle beach in such a way to bring it alive! Reflects past & present .we found this tour to be one of the best if not the best we’ve been on.(we love tours!)just sorry we didn’t have time for her other two tours this trip!"
* A traveler said: "Great family fun. Audience was involved and the illusions kept you wondering how it was done. Great value for the price."
* A traveler said: "Very nice and informative tour. Narrator was enthusiastic and you could feel how much she loved the history and stories. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Show was first class I like what they did at the end having Veterans & first responders stand I like to see when we where standing everyone sing God Bless America that would be a good touch"
* A traveler said: "1st time on a Segway and not as hard to drive as I thought it might be. Had a great time!! Beautiful scenery and the guide was knowledgeable!! Now I want a Segway😊"
* A traveler said: "We took 4 grandkids ages 12-15 and they had a great time. Harrison was a patient and awesome instructor. Highly recommend!"