Top Nagasaki Prefecture Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
35 results | All Nagasaki Prefecture Tours
* A traveler said: "We’re made aware that we were unable to land on the island. No English translator but we given and English information leaflets. Staff couldn’t have been more helpful and courteous. As no island landing we were allowed to visit to museum close to the landing jetty. Very interesting including virtual reality tours of the island. Fantastic afternoon"
* A traveler said: "My guide, Masaaki was very informative and kind to be around. He was full of energy and great with the historical knowledge."
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend. The website was easy to use. After paying, I was hooked up directly with my guide via email. We communicated via email and LINE to coordinate the morning’s itinerary and logistics. All of that worked perfectly. My guide, Yoshiko Hattori, showed up on time at my hotel. She was very friendly, knowledgeable, and adaptable to my preferences. This is not a canned tour, but a custom designed itinerary to serve your particular interests. Yoshi was able to put together a morning that included many of the primary historical sites I was interested in visiting, and she was helpful to me in pointing the way to visit more places on my own. I wanted to do most of my tour on foot and street car, which she was able to accommodate, but if taxi is preferred, that can be arranged as well. In short, a very enjoyable morning spent with a very pleasant person who shared much about Nagasaki from a personal perspective."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Nagasaki
- Things to do in Fukuoka Prefecture
- Things to do in Osaka Prefecture
- Things to do in Kansai Prefecture
- Things to do in Fukuoka
- Things to do in Busan
- Things to do in Jeonju
- Things to do in Izumisano
- Things to do in Osaka
- Things to do in Nagano Prefecture
- Things to do in Kanagawa Prefecture
- Things to do in Saitama Prefecture
- Things to do in Kanto
- Things to do in Tokyo Prefecture
- Things to do in Chiba Prefecture