HopMonk Tavern Tours and Activities
A brewpub at the heart of California wine country, the HopMonk Tavern is known for its draft beers, live music, and fun atmosphere. Housed in a historic farmhouse, it’s particularly lively on sunny days when its patio becomes a beer garden. Fire pits keep visitors warm during the evenings, and it’s a great place to get a taste for local brews in an area famous for its wine.
Their unique beers range from ales and pilsners to IPAs and saisons. Serving both house made beers and international brews, there's a wide selection to sip on that changes regularly. The tavern serves wine and spirits as well. Beer tours of the area often include a tasting stop here.
When it comes to food, you’ll find shared plates as well as fresh sandwiches, soups, and salads. With both an indoor and an outdoor stage, the tavern regularly hosts talented musicians to perform. You’ll find live music playing most nights of the week.
Tours and Activities to Experience HopMonk Tavern
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Santa Rosa
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon