Larson Family Winery Tours and Tickets
Folks at Larson Family Winery like to have fun, and it shows from the minute you turn down the long driveway. If you’re traveling with kids or just consider yourself a kid at heart, this winery is a must-visit when in the Carneros region of Sonoma County wine country.
Visitors are encouraged to taste and play here. Just outside the barn turned tasting room is an open space overlooking the winery’s Estate Chardonnay Vineyards where you can play bocce ball, horseshoes and an assortment of lawn games like ladder golf or corn hole. There’s also a large field perfect for a game of catch or showing off some soccer skills.
Pack a picnic, as tables are available. Dogs are welcome and are a common sight, so you’ll regret it if you decide to leave your pooch at home.
Tours and Activities to Experience Larson Family Winery
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon