Christ Church Cathedral
The Gothic-style Christ Church Cathedral has become one of the island’s most famous houses of worship. Its brilliant white stone tower, vaulted mahogany ceilings, detailed altar and handmade stain glass windows draw travelers to this Anglican church. Memorial plaques from the 1800s explore the history of Nassau’s previous residents, while the 400-year-old grounds and Garden of Remembrance offer travelers wandering town or docking at port for a day with a quiet, contemplative place to escape the noise of city streets.
Tours and tickets to Experience Christ Church Cathedral
What are Christ Church Cathedral hours of operation?
Should I book Christ Church Cathedral tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Christ Church Cathedral 2021?
What's the best way to experience Christ Church Cathedral?
Things to do near Nassau
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Florida