Pirates of Nassau
Get out your eye patch and peg leg and get ready to delve into one of the most infamous and legendary aspects of Caribbean history. During the Golden Age of Piracy, from 1690 to 1720, pirates patrolled the waters of the Caribbean, terrorizing merchant ships and no place played a greater role in illegal pirate operations than Nassau, home base to the world's largest concentration of swashbuckling seafarers.
A trip to Pirates of Nassau takes one back to the Golden Age when pirates ruled the Caribbean. A favorite of both adults and children alike, this museum is one you won't want to miss. It is said that when a pirate slept, he did not dream of heaven, but of returning to Nassau. Come and find out for yourself what made Nassau pirate paradise.
Tours and tickets to Experience Pirates of Nassau
What are Pirates of Nassau hours of operation?
Should I book Pirates of Nassau tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Pirates of Nassau 2021?
What's the best way to experience Pirates of Nassau?
- Bus for Half a Day
- Nassau Shore Excursion: Half-Day Historical Sightseeing Tour
- At YOUR Pace Private Tours - Nassau, Bahamas
- Vacation Photographer in Nassau
Things to do near Nassau
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Florida