Top Nassau Extreme Sports
14 results | All Nassau Tours
* A traveler said: "Nettie, EJ and Delosio were the best. They were fun, funny and enthusiastic. The tour was so educational and a great eye opener. I highly recommend this tour. We are bringing our entire family on the next vacation."
* A traveler said: "What a great experience! Tamar was a wonderful guide and took us to the most interesting places. We learned so much about the Bahamas, the culture and the people. Highly recommend this tour!!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome tour! Rico was our guide and he was amazing! You’re actually riding the streets of Nassau (Paradise Island). You won’t be disappointed with this memorable experience."
* A traveler said: "A great tour! Personal, friendly, interesting, genuine. Many thanks to my tour guide Juan for this experience!!!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience!!! Tour guide were very informative and helpful! Would def recommend to anyone wanted to adventure"
* A traveler said: "Dwight was amazing!! Greatest tour ever! Such good food for lunch! Learned about the island and saw EVERYTHING! We will be back"
* A traveler said: "The snorkeling was the best. Our guide was so knowledgeable and did an amazing job to make sure we were safe and enjoying our experience. I would recommend Saltlife_Skipper to everyone!"
* A traveler said: "Me and my friends had a wonderful time. The staff were friendly and well organized. They had our day planned out for us I would definitely do it again money was well spent."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time. My 14 year old cousin & 65 year old aunt loved it. It's an adventure for all ages. I felt safe with the guys running the boat/parasail. They were fun & kind. The ride was peaceful & beautiful."
* A traveler said: "We are glad we took this tour from our cruise docked in Nassau .. we saw everything that we need to see, pig island, swim with the sharks and etc, our flight is on time .. our guide scooter is awesome.. we recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Unfortunately the tour was canceled due to a problem in the park. However they accommodated us with a very nice tour of the island. It was a wonderful time and a lot of fun. Merry, DJ and Nika were wonderful and a lot of fun."
* A traveler said: "Tour was very fun. Netty was a amazing tour guide and entire staff was extremely friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for something to do while visiting."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Paradise Island
- Fort Charlotte
- Arawak Cay
- Marine Habitat at Atlantis
- Nassau Public Library & Museum
- Atlantis, Paradise Island
- Aquaventure at Atlantis Paradise Island
- Christ Church Cathedral
- Government House
- National Art Gallery of the Bahamas (NAGB)
- Pirates of Nassau
- Heritage Museum of the Bahamas
- Parliament Square
- Fort Fincastle
- Junkanoo Expo Museum
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Florida