Top Nassau Nature and Wildlife Tours
15 results | All Nassau Tours
* A traveler said: "Nettie, EJ and Delosio were the best. They were fun, funny and enthusiastic. The tour was so educational and a great eye opener. I highly recommend this tour. We are bringing our entire family on the next vacation."
* A traveler said: "The cleanliness and the food was fresh and delicious. Was well planned. Hard workers. We had a memorable day."
* A traveler said: "our tour of Nassau island will forever be memorable, Tyrone Wilson was our lovely tour guide, he was knowledgeable about the island. was on time for pick up, it was well worth the price. As a family, we loved everything about the tour especially viewing Atlantis. Make sure to ask him to drop you off at Fish Fry after the tour!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on the segway tour. We would have liked to spend more time driving around the segways."
* A traveler said: "Awesome tour! Rico was our guide and he was amazing! You’re actually riding the streets of Nassau (Paradise Island). You won’t be disappointed with this memorable experience."
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip, worth every penny. Enjoy a Beautiful private beach, swimming with the pigs, snorkeling, delicious buffet, drinks and more. Will recommend to anyone visiting the Bahamas."
* A traveler said: "We are glad we took this tour from our cruise docked in Nassau .. we saw everything that we need to see, pig island, swim with the sharks and etc, our flight is on time .. our guide scooter is awesome.. we recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "My tour guide was very pleasant and knowledgeable. We learned a lot from her. She was very good and has a lot of insight about the history of the buildings that we saw and about the Bahamas itself."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I enjoyed the entire experience. The captain and his crew member were extremely friendly and kept everyone safe while we were swimming with the turtles. I also loved how reasonable this experience was compared to others."
* A traveler said: "Marvin was awesome! He was prompt, knew his history and lots of great information provided. We hope to have him again for our airport Dropoff."
* A traveler said: "I must say this was one of my best memories of the Bahamas. The boat was late picking us up but they compensated us with more time on the excursion. They have many activities to do on the island plus the lunch served was great! What an amazing relaxful experience."
* A traveler said: "We saw so many sea turtles and colorful fish. Our guide was entertaining and knowledgeable. We thoroughly enjoyed the rum punch and the day was beautiful. Couldn't ask for anything more!"
* A traveler said: "Well worth it! The tour guide was very informative and kind as can be. She offered my wife and i complementary waters and treated us to Conce fritters... she was AWESOME"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Heritage Museum of the Bahamas
- Arawak Cay
- Fort Fincastle
- Atlantis, Paradise Island
- Junkanoo Expo Museum
- Paradise Island
- Pirates of Nassau
- Nassau Public Library & Museum
- Parliament Square
- Christ Church Cathedral
- Aquaventure at Atlantis Paradise Island
- Fort Charlotte
- National Art Gallery of the Bahamas (NAGB)
- Marine Habitat at Atlantis
- Government House
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Florida