Top Nevada Extreme Sports
160 results | All Nevada Tours
* A traveler said: "The entire staff was awesome! From the driver to the instructors! The entire experience was amazing."
* A traveler said: "It was an awesome experience!! From pick up me from my hotel to checking in process was very smooth… Everyone was very friendly and funny :) Had a really great time GI Joe experience."
* A traveler said: "Driving coaches were amazing ! Truly an excellent experience Options on the cars was over the top . Best money i have ever spent in Vegas"
* A traveler said: "Great experience, something new and had fun. Would do it again next time in Las Vegas. Maybe this fall."
* A traveler said: "Did the gold shooting package, including the Glock and 50 cal Barrett. Instructors are brilliant. A ride in the biggest monster truck in the world too! Burger and chips all included in the price! Would highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "My husband thoroughly enjoyed driving the Lamborghini. The best experience from the front to the driving instructors."
* A traveler said: "Loved it! Definitely well worth it! First time escape room for us. The props were awesome! We did the cabin. Clues were huge help. Staff great! Pay attention closely to the video they show you it will help a lot!"
* A traveler said: "This was the perfect trip for some peace away from the strip. We had an amazing tour guide as well (Tyler) which made the trip even more enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "The views were the highlight of the adventure for us. We did take a few breaks throughout to stay hydrated and switch on and off if you are also a couple."
* A traveler said: "Excellent customer service towards safety precautions. Enjoyed the adrenaline rush ride. I will plan to come again for a girls trip. Lol"
* A traveler said: "Hiking up the tall point on Guana was beautiful. 360 views. Walking out on the sky was thrilling also. We had a proposal in our group"
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience! The staff was great, and the escape room was fun. They said our game was rated the hardest, but we still came out on top."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide John was super amazing, so knowledgeable, patient and very helpful. He made the whole trip worthwhile.. The architectural works of the dam and bridge are out of this world... So glad we went on this trip."
* A traveler said: "This tour was awesome! Got the chance to do it alone which made it super fun! Loved the selection and Jimmy was great!"
* A traveler said: "The best part of my trip. Wish I stayed longer. The Dune Buggy were awesome & the workers especially our driver Mike was very helpful."
* A traveler said: "I was scare at the beginning, but it wasn’t at all, we had a very good time, and view for the sun set. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "The ride was fun and the scenery beautiful. Our guide was very friendly and had lots of good stories."
* A traveler said: "Laying flat and going off the ground. It was different. It was scary but fun. I would definitely do it again."
* A traveler said: "The entire thing was memorable as it was my first time! The staff were amazing especially Joey and Alex!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent fun!! My bf and I had a WONDERFUL time—this is the 1st activity we did when we got to Vegas a d he talked about this kart racing our whooooole trip there afterwards lol HE LOVED it and so did I—would definitely recommend and would DEFINITELY revisit when back in Vegas!! 👌🏽✔️"
* A traveler said: "Excellent Excellent!! Beautiful scenery - accommodating staff- great well worth it! Everyone can do it - electric bikes are fabulous for uphills. You will thoroughly enjoy!"
* A traveler said: "Julie is awesome, and great photographer. Thank you very much for the great experience. Would definitely recommend to anybody."
* A traveler said: "Steve (scooter Steve) and Jeff were awesome! A great combination of safety and training and incredible red rock facts and history! Highly, highly recommended! Take this trip!"
* A traveler said: "Real nice ride and scenery. The wranglers were awesome and everyone in our group seemed to enjoy the ride also. The barbecue was good and afterwards we toasted marshmallows and made cowboy smores."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- 4WD Tours
- ATV Tours
- Axe Throwing
- Performance Car Driving
- Shooting Ranges
- White Water Rafting
- Fun & Games
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Death Valley National Park
- Grand Canyon North Rim
- Rick's Restorations
- Chapel of the Flowers
- Count's Kustoms
- V Theater
- Bodies: The Exhibition
- Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign
- Bryce Canyon National Park
- New York - New York Hotel & Casino
- Area 51
- Hidden Valley Nevada
- Stratosphere Tower
- Zak Bagans' The Haunted Museum
- Casino at the Tropicana Las Vegas
- Colorado River
- Tuscany Casino
- Downtown Las Vegas
- Fountains of Bellagio
- The Colosseum at Caesars Palace
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Alberta