Top Nevada Art & Culture
320 results | All Nevada Tours
* A traveler said: "The whole thing was awesome!! Fremont Street is great and seeing the older hotels was just a blast from the past, on what it used to look like, in older days. Our tour guide was quite knowledgeable and personable😊 Definitely worth doing!!👍👍"
* A traveler said: "I totally enjoyed learning the history of downtown Vegas! The tour guide was great! I agree with other reviewers. This should be the first thing you do on your trip."
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful time! Harrison and James were so great. Well run tour and well worth the money! Plenty of stops and lunch was really good."
* A traveler said: "Very fun and informative tour. Our guide Susie was hilarious and very knowledgeable about everything Las Vegas. Would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Got to go inside some of the downtown hotels. Love about the history of Las Vegas, very informative."
* A traveler said: "The comic roasted me and my gf. Sooo much fun. They also have all you can drink for $25. Very good time"
* A traveler said: "The groups for the helicopter 🚁 is 6 people per ride. It is nice and cozy so be aware that it will be snug on the ride. Yhe should Uttlr that pocks you up from the casinos are so nice. The staff is super friendly. And the pilot is amazing and follows protocol . I would recommend this to anyone"
* A traveler said: "Amazing and fun learn a lot about history and interactive a few movies also Put your walking shoes on it’s 4 floors !"
* A traveler said: "Freddy was excellent and we enjoyed the tour thoroughly. It wouldn’t have been complete without the helicopter and boat rides. My wife were the only ones who chose that part of the tour and Freddy reserved a spot for us in the front of the bus and made us feel VIP!!! We will do it again which is saying something for us!!! Thanks for a great time!!!"
* A traveler said: "This was a three deal package at the Venetian. I have already recommended this to my friends. Buddy Vs has the best service we have gotten in Las Vegas. The Gondola ride was short but our guide sang the whole way which was nice. The wax museum is cool and we took a ton of photos"
* A traveler said: "It was nice. Lots of picture opportunities. Wish we had more private time with the figures but overall it was a very cool experience."
* A traveler said: "Getting to see the town and learn some of the background of the place. Really enjoyed the night tour. The guide was very funny and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "A must do ride when in Las Vegas! A spectacular view of this City of Lights in the night. Do it. You will love it!!"
* A traveler said: "Loved it... the best show.... fun exciting 😄.. Start signing from beginning to end. Great tribute to the King of Rock n Roll."
* A traveler said: "Hoover Dam was an awesome sight and Pam our tour guide was great ! She was a wealth of knowledge and made the experience more interesting"
* A traveler said: "Wayne our driver is awesome!!!!! Very knowledgeable and funny!!!!! Great experience and very informative thanks to him!!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Skywalk and Hwal Bay Nyu Wa Home of the Hualapai took some of the best photos of the Grand Canyon, was an amazing experience"
* A traveler said: "Great guide with lots of information about the street art in the Fremont St. area! It was one of our favorite activities on our trip to Las Vegas! Would do it again if given the chance."
* A traveler said: "My first trip to Vegas and Marvel Station and it made my trip the most exciting time anywhere. The exhibit is breath taking."
* A traveler said: "It was Fast and furious,😂 Workers were easy to get along with they helped me a lot make sure I was safe for my first time..i"
* A traveler said: "It was the most beautiful, magical, awe inspiring thing I have ever seen! As a former gumnast I stood in awe at the strength and beauty showed by these performers! I could watch it again and again! Kudos"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was excellent. He fit loads of information into the time we had and made the tour lots of fun"
* A traveler said: "Best show ever. You leave with the question, how did he do that. Lots of audience participation. Not a bad seat in the place"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Art & Culture Classes
- Arts & Design
- Pop Culture
- Shows & Performances
- Traditional Wellness
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Alberta