Top Nevada Walking Tours
120 results | All Nevada Tours
* A traveler said: "All of it so good it's hard to pick just one the tour guide was awesome Trevor and the bus driver was awesome job 👏👍"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Laila was amazing! She was very informative and kept the entire tour interesting. Seeing the Grand Canyon for the first time this awesome and the tour made it all the better! I highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Getting deep into a beautiful, otherworldly landscape. Just the right amount of workout, uet very enjoyable and awesome."
* A traveler said: "Not only was the tour wonderful, our driver was terrific. Her name is Jackie and would highly recommend her to my friends."
* A traveler said: "Get every angle of the Grand Canyon from the South Rim! Comfortable bus trip and excellent tour guide. Highly Recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "I totally enjoyed learning the history of downtown Vegas! The tour guide was great! I agree with other reviewers. This should be the first thing you do on your trip."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I, along with another couple (friends of ours), booked this tour last Saturday and what a wonderful experience it was!! Our guide, April was great!! SO MUCH FOOD and it was all WONDERFUL!! I would highly recommend this tour if in Vegas."
* A traveler said: "We had a Blast on the bus. Johnny was the best host ever. The first bar was the best. We wish we could of stayed there all night."
* A traveler said: "Edna showed us a great night! Pretty mix crowd on the party bus! Awesome clubs. The chateau at Paris was really fun!"
* A traveler said: "Bill the bus driver was very informative and knowledgeable the Hoover dam and Lake mead. Tour was very enjoyable"
* A traveler said: "The whole day was great. The views were amazing. The tour guides were fun and knowledgeable. Mike and Jarrod for the kayaking tour were really fun. Worth it!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide is very knowledgeable and accommodating. He offered to take pictures of us from the best spots to take pictures from."
* A traveler said: "Aside from several food destinations, showed parts of town not yet famous. Worth the time just for the company and excellent recommendations of things to see and do."
* A traveler said: "Great food, good group of people . Awesome tour guide ! A lot of walking but she kept us mostly inside because of the heat!"
* A traveler said: "Rick was a great guide and very informative. Highly recommend this tour to learn about the history of Vegas."
* A traveler said: "This was the best day tour by far that I have experienced. Chris, our guide was very knowledgeable and the way he tells stories on an upcoming attraction of the tour made our tour experience very interesting. I highly recommend taking this tour to fully understand and enjoy what Death Valley National Park has to offer. Lunch was great 👍"
* A traveler said: "The whole trip was an amazing experience! Our guide, Scott, was incredible. The bus was comfortable. The hike was PERFECT!"
* A traveler said: "This was a very pleasant excursion. The guide was top rate and excellent and accommodating. Very knowledgeable Will do it again"
* A traveler said: "Tour was really informative. Three hours went by so fast, we did the 12nn tour and we were mostly indoors, plus we had our $3 beer on hand. We eventually went back to some of the places for happy hour. Thanks Jonathan for an awesome time. Well worth it."
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing and our tour guide Amanda was the best."
* A traveler said: "The tour is a must for anyone who wants to know the history of Vegas and the Fremont street corridor. Our guide was knowledgeable and informative."
* A traveler said: "An excellent active week covering all the wonderful locations in the vast canyons in Utah Nevada and Arizona. Top rate entertaining guide John , giving information advice added to a faultless informative week. Cannot rate it any higher and would/will recommend it to family and friends"
* A traveler said: "If you are looking to experience Fremont with an expert who knows downtown Fremont do this you won’t regret it."
* A traveler said: "April was so nice and gave us great info of the strip. Food was phenomenal and can't wait to Do another food tour in the future!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Rail Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Rick's Restorations
- Zak Bagans' The Haunted Museum
- Circus Circus Hotel & Casino
- Wet 'n' Wild Las Vegas
- Grand Canyon Skywalk
- Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign
- Hard Rock Cafe Las Vegas
- Stratosphere Tower
- Bally's Las Vegas
- Colorado River
- Caesars Palace Hotel & Casino
- Mirage Hotel and Casino
- Bellagio Las Vegas
- Paris Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Casino at the Tropicana Las Vegas
- Grand Canyon South Rim
- Binion's Gambling Hall
- Battlefield Vegas
- Gold and Silver Pawn Shop (Home of Pawn Stars)
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Alberta