Romantic Things to Do in New Orleans
New Orleans may have a famous party atmosphere, but the city is also a destination for romance. With live jazz, river cruises, and an array of restaurants, something will appeal to every couple. Here are your options for a romantic date in NOLA.
Learn to make some of Louisiana's iconic cuisine with a cooking class, or stop into Café du Monde for beignets.
Take a walking tour to soak in the glamour of the Garden District, where live oaks drape across streets like canopies.
Work up an appetite on a bike tour through the city's picturesque city parks and historic neighborhoods.
Glide along the legendary Mississippi River on an evening dinner cruise on the Steamboat Natchez.
Take a charming carriage ride through the French Quarter, past Jackson Square and the elegant St. Louis Cathedral.
Hear live music and go dancing at one of the many jazz clubs along Frenchmen Street.
Take to the skies with a sightseeing flight over New Orleans, followed by Champagne and chocolates.
Sit down to a fancy brunch or dinner at one of New Orleans' famed romantic restaurants.
- Things to Do in New Orleans This Summer
- Sightseeing on a Budget in New Orleans
- Top Day Trips from New Orleans
- Culture Lover’s Guide to New Orleans
- How to Get Off the Beaten Path in New Orleans
- How to Experience Mardi Gras in New Orleans
- Top Parks and Gardens in New Orleans
- Romantic Things to Do in New Orleans