Top New Orleans Bike Tours
15 results | All New Orleans Tours
* A traveler said: "I would highly recommend this tour to anyone visiting New Orleans. It was a great way to see the city and the guide was friendly and informative."
* A traveler said: "This was a really fun tour. We rode from the Garden District to the French Quarter and back. There were enough stops to rest. Our guide was great."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was vevry informative. I did forget her name. She took us all around the city. She knew her facts. Although I did good The Michaela story snd they said it was her father in law and not her uncle. Who knows. Interesting story. Thanks for the trip"
* A traveler said: "Awesome tour. So fun on the bikes. Great way to see New Orleans. Jaime was great. Binus we stopped at Cafe Dumont for beignets"
* A traveler said: "Jeffery was very well organized, kept everyone safe, and kept us laughing when sharing important history and stories of new Orleans. These bikes were the most comfortable I’ve ever ridden on in any bike tour! Also Jeffery was very focused on keeping us in the shade and gave us plenty of stops and a bathroom break."
* A traveler said: "History sharing was important to us. Guide did nice job of sharing views of the varied history of Nola"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour guide. It was just my husband and I, no one else wanted to brave the heat that day, so we basically got a private tour. Also isn’t too strenuous as there are basically no hills in New Orleans. Definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "The light up bike tour is must if you go to New Orleans, our tour guide Curtis was amazing!!!! The sight seeing was great"
* A traveler said: "The guide was terrific. He kept us entertained the entire time. He was very thoughtful about telling us when the street was bumpy so we didn't trip. We would take any excursion he led. There were only 2 of us an the tour so in between giving us all the info.we had pleasant conversations."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Tyler was fun, witty and kept it interesting. Good drinks and local history. We'd do it again for sure."
* A traveler said: "This is a must-do your experience in New Orleans, especially if you’re interested in learning about the rich history of the city. Our guide, Eric was so knowledgeable and friendly. We went on this tour then booked a second bicycle tour of a different part of New Orleans with them! Would highly highly recommend this bicycle tour over any walking tour."
* A traveler said: "My family had a great time with our guide Corina. She understood the pace of our group as we had age group ranging from 10-73. The bikes were comfortable, and provided us with good information of the French Quarter. She also took us to some good spots where we could get good family pics. Thank you for the wonderful bike tour."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in Orange Beach
- Things to do in Destin
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in San Antonio
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Georgia