Top New Orleans Bus Tours
114 results | All New Orleans Tours
* A traveler said: "Gary was an amazing tour guide—we highly recommend this opportunity to learn about the city when you first arrive. The information shared will stay with you as you visit different areas and dine in the many restaurants. We loved the way Gary wove history and current events into every stop and many sites along the way. Best tour we’ve ever taken!!"
* A traveler said: "Darryl was a great tour guide. Funny and informative. Very enjoyable experience.would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very knowledgeable and shared her personal experiences in a very entertaining way. Coach was comfortable. Great chance to taste the pralines."
* A traveler said: "this is a very good way to enjoy your day. The ride was amazing and the tour guide was very helpful and knowledgeable about everything we saw."
* A traveler said: "Great tour to see lots of areas . Our guide was great . We could not do cemetery walk because of pouring rain . But made the best of it with our awesome guide ."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. The guide Henry was wonderful. He answered all of our questions and gave us so much information. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was very knowledgeable and friendly.We learned a great deal of the history of New Orleans."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Kenneth was wonderful. He seems very passionate about his city as he was giving us the history of New Orleans."
* A traveler said: "The entire excursion was very professional and the guide was very informative. Driver was just as courteous and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Jay is the best! So friendly and outgoing along with being extremely knowledgeable. We will be back!"
* A traveler said: "Very informative! We learned and saw a lot about what happened on the plantation. Highly recommend.."
* A traveler said: "The swamp tour was a excellent experience. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and kept us laughing as well. I love that we got to hold a live gator."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful. Definitely book the small airboat they can get into smaller spaces. This is an experience not to be missed. If rainy weather is a potential, take a rain jacket. We got rained on and with the jacket, we were totally fine."
* A traveler said: "Sandy D. gave us the BEST tour ever! Great and very informative experience! Definitely a must do!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Great food, wonderful service and an all around welcoming and safe environment. We went for the lunch cruise and really enjoyed our time. I am not understanding the complaints about the views.....it's New Orleans, a port city taken out by a hurricane 🤣. I loved the commentary, learned a lot!!"
* A traveler said: "The ride out was excellent and the bus was comfortable and clean. Our driver was also very awesome and knowledgeable about plantations on the way and good places to eat!"
* A traveler said: "We were with our traveling couple friends and thought this would be a fun heat of the day activity while in NOLA. It turned out to be much more than that! Great food…entertaining chef…and great afternoon!"
* A traveler said: "Our driver was great!!! He was punctual and very nice!!! he was very helpful and gave us great advise to get some great food!! The vehicle was very nice and clean."
* A traveler said: "Best cruise ever. Jazz was amazing, food was amazing and the sunset over the Mississippi is unforgettable!"
* A traveler said: "He was great host! Very informative and enthusiastic about his job. I brought my grandma who is 75 she enjoyed the ac and was happy that there was a tour to accommodate her."
* A traveler said: "Lovely tour, everything was on time and the staff was very informative about the area. Food at the restaurant was amazing"
* A traveler said: "The tour was very informative. Our tour guide Harris Parson who is also a drummer took us on a historical trail in jazz. Love it! Thank you."
* A traveler said: "The plantation experience was great, very informational. Loved that the location had food and drink available for our extra needs."
* A traveler said: "The entire experience was interesting and memorable. Brian was a great driver and made the bus ride seem very short. The tour itself was a remarkable and eye opening experience."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Airboat Tours
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Trolley Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Houmas House
- Longue Vue House and Gardens
- Jackson Square
- Mercedes-Benz Superdome
- Napoleon House
- National WWII Museum
- Louis Armstrong Park
- Beauregard-Keyes House
- Preservation Hall
- Backstreet Cultural Museum
- Whitney Plantation Museum
- Lafayette Cemetery No. 1
- Audubon Butterfly Garden and Insectarium
- Magazine Street
- New Orleans School of Cooking
- Port of New Orleans (Port NOLA)
- Court of Two Sisters
- Mardi Gras World
- Destrehan Plantation
- Frenchmen Street
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in Orange Beach
- Things to do in Destin
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in San Antonio
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Georgia