Top New Orleans Luxury Car Tours
35 results | All New Orleans Tours
* A traveler said: "The guide was terrific. He kept us entertained the entire time. He was very thoughtful about telling us when the street was bumpy so we didn't trip. We would take any excursion he led. There were only 2 of us an the tour so in between giving us all the info.we had pleasant conversations."
* A traveler said: "Great food, wonderful service and an all around welcoming and safe environment. We went for the lunch cruise and really enjoyed our time. I am not understanding the complaints about the views.....it's New Orleans, a port city taken out by a hurricane 🤣. I loved the commentary, learned a lot!!"
* A traveler said: "this is a very good way to enjoy your day. The ride was amazing and the tour guide was very helpful and knowledgeable about everything we saw."
* A traveler said: "The jazz music and the beautiful evening cityscape! The sunset was magnificent. It was easy to get on and off the boat and in a perfect location to walk back to the Bourbon Street hotel."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was quite animated making the experience very enjoyable. There was a good amount of information & stories shared to fill up the timeframe."
* A traveler said: "Jeremy was awesome! Learned a lot about New Orleans in general along with a lot of cool spookie stories! Will go again for sure"
* A traveler said: "Sandy D. gave us the BEST tour ever! Great and very informative experience! Definitely a must do!!!!"
* A traveler said: "The ride out was excellent and the bus was comfortable and clean. Our driver was also very awesome and knowledgeable about plantations on the way and good places to eat!"
* A traveler said: "The best!!! What a great touch that our captain is from the area and is generational. We Werner supposed to see gators due to the weather but we did!!! My teens loved actually holding one! Great experience"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was funny and informational.. asked questions about the passengers and offered information about himself"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. The guide Henry was wonderful. He answered all of our questions and gave us so much information. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "The entire experience was interesting and memorable. Brian was a great driver and made the bus ride seem very short. The tour itself was a remarkable and eye opening experience."
* A traveler said: "WE HAD AN AMAZING TIME!! Glen is absolutely the BEST tour guide in New Orleans!! Glen was detailed, funny, entertaining, accommodating, and we laughed the entire time! We fell in love with New Orleans because of Glen!! Thank you so much for a FANTASTIC 50th birthday present for my brother!! You’re THE BEST!!"
* A traveler said: "I had wanted to go on this tour for awhile, working on research of slave history. This included lots of stories and not a glamorize plantation experience. 1 1/2 hr. Was just right. Intro in gift shop was very well done. Loved the sculptures of the children."
* A traveler said: "If every company had at least one Brian as an employee they would be lucky. He was a wealth of information plus, personal stories and a great sense of humor. Compared to the memorized information from the tour guide at the plantation, (maybe he was new?) I enjoyed the ride to and from the site more than the destination itself. Take this tour and ask for Brian!"
* A traveler said: "Michaela - owner and guide - has an effervescent and fun personality and her love and enthusiasm for New Orleans is infectious. I would happily return to Nola to do more tours with her. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Our family of 4, throughly enjoyed the tour! The guide was extremely knowledgeable, courteous and knew his way around. The car was well kept as well and really comfy!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. Pick up was prompt and the tour was centered around our interests. We were shown sites off the normal path pertaining to Hurricane Katrina and the city's recovery.Highly recommend this tour to anyone wanting a GREAT tour!"
* A traveler said: "The plantation tours were great. Laura plantation is definitely one to visit. We booked our trip with Ben, who was absolutely wonderful. He's such a nice and personable guy. I highly recommend booking tours with Ben if you plan on visiting the plantations."
* A traveler said: "Excellent your. Our driver was very knowledgeable, funny, and chock full of trivia about crescent city. What a fun outing. Highly recommended."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Airboat Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in Orange Beach
- Things to do in Destin
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in San Antonio
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Georgia